I smile at the note and get up. I grab some clothes and jump in the shower. I start to think about everything and become sad. What if Daniel does find out? Well I hope he doesn't because that won't be good. I get out of the shower, dry and get dressed. Blue jeans with rips at the knees, a rainbow tie-die shirt, black cardigan and some white, non-branded slides. I dry and brush my hair, finish in the bathroom and leave to check my phone. I scroll through it for a while till I remember the guys. I put my phone and the room key into my pocket to leave the room. I walk next door to the room and knock. Corbyn opens the door to me smiling.

"hey" I nervously say. He opens the door wider and lets me in. I see the other guys siting on some chairs and beds talking till they realize I'm here. They all turn to look at me then at each other.

"Come sit?" Zach smiles, patting the spot next to him on the bed. I walk over and sit next him, Corbyn sitting between Jonah and Jack. "So, do you have any clue who it is?"

"it's either Jonah or Jack. I know it's not you because I got the first one when we were having a tickle fight and you don't type like that. I know it's not Corbyn either because he loves Christina. But I still don't get it since both of you two have girlfriends" I sigh, looking at Jack then Jonah.

"Well, J-" Corbyn starts but my phone rings. I take it out and realize it's Daniel. I click answer and put it to my ear saying sorry. The line connects.

"he-" I start.

"don't you dare do anything Amelia. You are not allowed to date him" Daniel yells.

"what do you mean? I'm allowed to date who ever I want and who's him?" I ask confused but getting pissed.

"I know which one of them it is and you are not allowed to date him. He has a girlfriend and I will not let you ruin their relationship" he yells still. I hear a door slam and realize he's coming here.

"it's not up to you Daniel and obviously he likes me more than he loves his girlfriend if hes ready to tell me" I spit, standing up. I can hear the boys stressing to each other about Daniel finding out.

"no, I won't have it. He's older than me Amelia and you only just turned eighteen. I will not have you dating my best friend either. I'm not letting you get between him and the band."

"then how come they can have other girlfriends? How did you even find out?"

"Anna told me and the others don't live with them. I'M NOT HAVING IT AMELIA!"

"wha-"

"he's probably only using you to get away from his girlfriend. He doesn't really love you. It's all fake. Why do you think he got so clingy when you got here? He will use you for your body and to make him look good. He only fought Grayson to make him look good. He's using Tate for more fans and to not be so underestimated. You know all of the stories about him before he really got famous, he's still the same now. He will fuck you over."

"how dare you say that about your friend and bandmate." I start to cry, thinking about it all. Wait he said Tate so-. The line dies and door slams open.

"Your not dating my sister Jonah." Daniel yells, speed walking over to me. "Let's go" he tries to grab me but I back up.

"No. I don't have to leave anyone. Why are you so uptight and not allowing of this?" I stutter crying.

"because I am not having you live under the same roof as him. He has a girlfriend and I am not having him ruin our band because he's cheating on his girlfriend for my sister. It's considered illegal for both of you to even date because he's twenty nearly (in the timeline he's not twenty yet)"