Too Fast

Warning includes:
Rape and other inappropriate doings

Levi's pov

Im Levi. 30 years old, my wife or ex wife left me for her special career, she's a singer and she left our baby with me and never return. One day I saw her on TV with a guy, they said they're engaged, I felt betrayed I waited for her to come home and this is what I get?

We broke up a day later but she doesn't know that I know what had she been doing behind my back until today I never told her.

So unfair.

The Baby's name was Jean, I told my ex fiance in the past that it's like a horses Name so after she left I named the child eren, he's 3 years old, his eyes were like a brownish color with a little bit of gold eyes and coffee brown hair.

Everytime I got exhausted from paper work he sleeps in my lap then wraps himself like a little snowball. I, on the other hand just went with the flow and promised myself to take care of him even though he's kind of annoying at some times, I chuckled myself to the thought of that

3 years later
~~~

Eren is now 6, and I am 22. I thought to myself that I think it's too fast but I never mind it sometimes, I couldn't wait for eren to grew up so he can live a happy life with someone he loves and leaving me peacefully, I can't even think why.

"eren....time for school let's go"

"YES PAPA!!"

I chuckled as he run to my arms letting me carry him to the car. "neh....papa....i want to give you something after school so you better close your eyes when it's my dismissal" he said in a cute way, I pinched his cheek then answered "of course Eren, I'll wait for it" I smiled at him as he kissed my cheek

"are you ready to go?"

"yes papa!"

Minutes later
~~~

Me and eren arrived at school a bit early, there are some students that are roaming the yard and teachers checking in.

I looked at eren seeing him smiling at his classmates, eren is in kindergarten if you don't know "alright eren ready to go to class?" I asked him happily "no Papa...." he answered as his hands clenched onto my pants "what why?" I asked him "I want my papa with me in school all the time" he said, I felt my heart throbbed and fully recovered from the broken heart that my slutty wife gave me.

"okay eren...ill stay with you but if you misbehave I'll go"

"Yes papa!"

I chuckled then held his hand as we went together inside, we then passed by some female teachers that looked at me, gave me a seductive look, I got scared but Eren's here he's the only one that I love and my treasure.

As I spaced out a teacher starts to call my name, I looked at her then responded with "yes?"

"do you want any company with your child inside?"

"um...no thanks I can handle this"

"are you sure hot stuff? I mean I can--"

"papa doesn't need company he can handle me besides I behave well"

I chuckled softly.