Ch.8 Pain

(Warning- Containing Maybe Scary Content)

            Arriving at the crime scene, (Y/N) steps out of the car. To smell the churning smell of blood, making (Y/N) sick to their stomach. (Y/N) walks towards the foul stench, luckily for (Y/N), the body had been moved to a body bag. "Here," Tsukauchi says handing (Y/N) a pair of gloves. "What are we looking for?" (Y/N) asks Tsukauchi as they put on the gloves. "Were looking for anything that can connect us to the killer. Such as articles of  discarded clothing or a possible weapon," Tsukauchi answers.

            Looking in the nearby dumpster as other officers search the surrounding area. "Clang," a loud sound rings out, (Y/N) jerks their hand back to look at Tsukauchi and the other officers. Everyone is stiff and a look of fear on their faces. Feeling an icy breath on the back their neck, (Y/N) feels chills run down their spine and their heartbeat speeds up. A long, slender hand-stained in blood lays itself on (Y/N)'s shoulder. Pulling them against a tall figure, a cold clammy face rests itself on (Y/N)'s shoulder. (Y/N) afraid to say anything fidgets and tries to keep quiet. "A fine specimen," the slender figure says roughly grabbing (Y/N)'s jaw. Turning (Y/N)'s face to look at it, cold dead eyes make contact with (Y/N)'s. A shot rings out from the crowd of officers, the figure's grip releases and (Y/N) runs forward out of its clutches.

             Crashing into Tsukauchi, causing him to stumble but regain balance. Firmly holding onto (Y/N), Tsukauchi pulls them further back. Turning to look at the person who shot at the figure, it was the female officer from when (Y/N) was questioned about a villain after All Might had saved them. The stomach pain had returned, (Y/N) fell to the ground slipping out of Tsukauchi grip. While the figure ducked behind the dumpster (Y/N) was looking through. The pain had worsened, (Y/N) lifted up their shirt to look at the wound that they had been ignoring and not looking at. A nasty bruise was laid across their stomach, the bruise had gotten worse due to not being treated. Cursing under their breath, (Y/N) holds their stomach taking sharp breaths as Tsukauchi tries to keep them from moving around too much. Tsukauchi grabs the radio out of his car, while the other police officers aim at the dumpster. Calling for back up as (Y/N) was trying their best not to vomit.

           The villain realizing that there was nowhere to get out without being shot. Pushed the dumpster towards the cops, the dumpster starts to roll coming towards (Y/N). Police and ambulance sirens burst through the stiff air. Before (Y/N) could get hit by the dumpster a familiar grip pulled them back.

Author Note- Of course who else would it be? Wren....*pfft*.........I need to stop this....send help. Sorry if this feels choppy or rushed. Enjoy!