Introduction

Author- This is my first My Hero Academia fanfiction. The title is purposely spelled wrong the word Memerizing is a mix of mesmerizing and memorizing, so you know. Also thanks to my friend stardust_trash for editing some of my chapters.

Hope you enjoy, See Ya!

~
(Y/N) = Your Name
~
(L/N) = Last Name
~
(E/C) = Eye Color
~
(H/C) = Hair Color
~
(F/C) = Favorite Color
~
(F/A) = Favorite Animal
~
(F/D) = Favorite Drink
~
(F/F) = Favorite Food
~
Italicized = Thoughts

(Y/N) POV

            I work as a forensic sketch artist, I draw sketches of suspects or missing people based on a description from a victim or witness. The work I do comes naturally to me, it is not necessary for me to look up from my sketch to examine a person again or to have a detail repeated to me. This skill I have allows me to be recommended more than others in my line of work. I work alongside my dear friend Tsukauchi, a detective that works for the same police agency.

            During my free time, I go to my stand on the outskirts of the park. I draw people there, but it isn't as entertaining as it once was. The people who request for a sketch, almost always have the same expressions, positions, and requests, nothing is unique. I feel no inspiration as I look at so many different kinds of people.

            In a world filled with so many quirks, I am a person that does not have one. Quirks are special abilities that a person has, kind of like superpowers. People that do not have such powers are labelled as quirkless. Only 20% of the population is quirkless, the people who are labelled as such are seen as weak. It does not bother me to be quirkless, unlike others who see it as a fault.

             Since the development of quirks, the government employed superheroes, to deal with the rising crime rates and villains. The most famous of these heroes is Japan's famous Symbol Of Peace, All Might. There are schools that train and teach people to become heroes. I never tried to get into one of the prestigious hero schools, so I went to a normal school like most people.

《~(Y/N) Normal Stats~》

Power/Strength: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Technique: 2/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5