Ch. 2 Distraction

Toshinori Yagi (POV)

              Standing back with Midoriya listening to the stranger explain their actions. I start coughing up blood, the stranger's eyes widen and they start to freak out. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT, IM SO SORRY!" they say, digging through their bag. Pulling out a bunch of tissues, and hand them to me. I wipe off the blood from my face, while Midoriya stares at me with a worried look on his face. "I'm sorry when I grabbed you I didn't think it would hurt you," the stranger says and starts rambling off apologies. "It's alright," I say while tucking the blood-stained tissues in my back pocket. "Well thanks for savi-," I cut myself off and quickly push Midoriya and the stranger flat against the wall when I heard loud footsteps.

               The stranger began to open their mouth to say something, but I put a finger to my lips and made a quiet "shh" sound. Seeing the hulking man walk past the alleyway, I let out a long sigh. I step back from the wall, as soon as the footsteps where no longer able to be heard. "I think we should get help," Midoriya whispers, and the stranger nods in agreement. We get silent when we hear the footsteps getting closer. The man passes by the alleyway once again, he's probably looking for us. "I'll distract him, while you guys get help," says the stranger. They grab a broken metal pipe off the floor of the alleyway. Before I could say anything, they run out of the alleyway. Their (F/C) bag slung off their shoulder hitting hard against the wall of the alleyway.

(Y/N) POV

              Running out of the alleyway, holding a broken metal pipe. I see the hulking figure turn his head around and look at me straight in the eyes. I quickly dash before he could fully turn around. Swinging the pipe with all my might, I hit him in the back of the head. Making my arm vibrate, it feels like I hit metal against metal. My (Hair/Length) (H/C) hair getting in my face as I try to jump back. A huge arm whacks me across the stomach, sending me crashing into the ground, causing me to let go of the pipe. "Clang!" the pipe hits the ground, the hulking figure starts running towards me. My body hurting as I try to get up and run. 

              A foot on my chest pushes me back down, sending waves of pain throughout my body. I look up as the figure began to lift his foot from my chest and hovers it over my face. Is this it? I close my eyes waiting for my demise.

              Suddenly a giant force of wind, that almost blows me away comes from the direction of the alleyway. Before I could do anything, I was being carried bridal style, by a man with piercing blue eyes, golden hair, and a fierce smile plastered on his face. "DON'T WORRY, FOR I AM HERE!" he shouted in a large booming voice. He looks familiar, who is he? Realizing that I have been starring at him for a while, I feel my face slightly heat up as I look away. I noticed the hulking figure on the ground, knocked out. Police sirens blaring in the background, All Might gently place me back down. What about the skeleton and the kid? All Might was about to jump off into the night. "Wait!" I call out, "Yes?" All Might replies turning around with a toothy smile still on his face. "There was a green-haired kid and a skeleton looking man, that was sent to look for help, are they all right?" I ask looking up into All Might's eyes.