"look, I know you have a boyfriend but listen. I think I love you okay, I just can't bring myself to tell you in person because you and I don't have many things we do together. I'm still falling for you. Just everything about you makes me smile, from the way you dance around the kitchen when you cook, too how you play with your fingers out of nerves. Ah I just love everything about you. Ever since you got here I knew there was something I loved about you. I was given one of your old possessions by one of the others so I didn't feel like you weren't there with me. Please don't ask who I am because I don't think you will be happy with me. I love you though~ your secret admirer"

I type it out and send it. I smile to myself and decide to go downstairs, passing Indi who walks into her room.

*indi*

I walk into my room, re reading the message, wondering which of the guys sent it. I know its not Corbyn or Daniel because yeah, you get my reasons. It's not Zach either because hes always with me and we were in a tickle fight when I got the message. But then again, he could have got one of the guys to send it or my phonelagged. Nah he wouldn't do that, but Jack and Jonah both have girlfriends. I let out a loud groan and flop onto my bed. A sudden image comes to mind and I run to grab my drawing book and pencils. I start to sketch it out and realise what it is, its a set of magnificent flowers. it was a bunch of white carnations with red middles. In the middle of the bunch sat a small, gold bracelet with a note saying 'I love you'.

"What you up too?" Corbyn says, entering the room.

"I don't know. I just saw an image and drew it" I reply as he sits next to me on my bed.

"Do you think something triggered it?" He asks.

"Yeah, I got a DM from the band account. It was one of the guys confessing their love to me" I show him the message. he laughs a bit.

"Well you're going to have to wait to find out who it is" he gets up and starts to walk out. "oh. Daniel wants you downstairs in five"

I leave my stuff on my bed and quickly use the bathroom. I then walk downstairs and into the lounge room. I walk in and see all the guys sitting down, looking at me. I notice a chair in front of them all and sit in it.

"so, I know you don't like being here alone and we will be away for a while, so we got you some stuff" Daniel smiles at me. I shake my head no.

"no, I can't take it. There is no reason for this and I stand by that. I don't need it. I'm fine" I say, getting up and going to leave. I feel someone grab my wrist and turn me around. It was Jack.

"please don't go. Stay and accept them. They aren't that bad" he say, letting go of my wrist.

"Fine" I scowl and go sit down. I don't want all the attention.

"I'll go first. Here's my gift" Corbyn smiles as he was sitting closest to me. He hand over a wrapped box from behind him. I look at him sceptical but proceed to open it. It was just a plain box. I find the opening and open the lid. In it was a pair of Corbyn's goofy glasses, a bandana and nice necklace that was a small diamond. I smile at him.

"thanks Corbs" I put the necklace on.

"I guess we will go around so I'm next" Jack smiles. He pulls out a roughly wrapped gift from behind him. I open it carefully and find a jumper. I unfold it and stuff falls out making me squeal. The guys laugh and help me pick them up. The jumper was a plain black one with the words 'girl boss' on the front of it in white. I look through the stuff that fell out and find a heap of new brushes and paints.

"thanks Jack" I smile at him. Next was Daniel.

"I want to save mine for last" he asks, kinda. The other nod and Jonah gives me his. I open the box and find a heap of stuff in it. There was little things like a key chain of an artist palette, small chocolates, little sponges for painting, some bath soaps and a few bathbombs. There was also a set of black, silk pjs and a smaller box. I opened the box and saw a bracelet, similar to my drawing but it had little dangling charms. There was six; an art brush, a plane, Eiffel Tower, music note, cooking spoon and the why don't we logo.