"Can I explain your anxiety to them? They wont stop bugging us" Corbyn comes in with everyone's plates and asks. I nod my head and continue washing.

It's better if someone else tells them. There is a reason behind my many types of anxiety, some very touchy. Well I'm anxious of my weight because of not only those bullies but I was always a chubby kid while all my siblings were skinny. Many of my family members always would point it out at reunions and stuff which made me hate it. Some would ask my parents if i was adopted right in front of me.

I also have stress anxiety. If I have a lot on my mind or start worrying about a heap of things at one time I have an attack. I don't even know how or when it started. One day I just started worrying about a few things and had an attack. Dad had to come in and help calm me down by helping me with an assignment.

You also know about my Loneliness anxiety. I was left alone a lot of the time when I was younger and always had to walk home from school because Mum didn't care. Sometimes Anna would walk home with me but one day when she didn't I was attacked. Some older kids came and hit me, stealing a lot of the stuff I had in my bag. I was so afraid I started struggling to breathe, thinking about what mum would say. It happened a few times and our house was also broken into when it was just me at home. Since then I've had a fear of being attacked again when I'm alone but some things help me. I also fear that I wont be accepted and that can lead to an attack.

I have a few other phobias but they aren't as bad as the others. Like public humiliation, hate it. I finish washing up and start to dry everything. I can hear them talking about me as well which makes me feel uneasy. I finish putting the last plate away and place the cloth on the bench. I turn around and find the guys all watching me. My eyes widen as Jack and Jonah run over and hug me.

"Thanks guys but I don't need the sympathy" I try pushing them off me.

"NOOOO." Jack yells. The others join not letting me escape.

"Come on guys, you gotta finish packing" I try squirm out. That's another thing. I don't like a lot of direct attention and this is testing me. They all pull away and I see Zach looking at me worried. He grabs my arm and drags me away.

"what's wrong?" he asks. I shake my head.

"It's the attention. I don't like everyone fussing over me. They have no reason to. Nothing they do will change it" I fall onto my bed.

"I know but they love you Indi. They care a lot about you" he sits next to me.

*unknown*

"did we do something wrong?" I ask as Zach drags her away from us.

"no, she just doesn't like everyone fussing over her." Corbyn answers. I still feel like I did something wrong. Just like last time we left. The others leave except Corbyn. "Bro don't worry. You did nothing wrong." he hugs me. I imagine its her and hug him though she is a lot shorter than Corbyn. Ah how much I feel i'm falling for her. I don't even know how, I don't do much with her.

"I don't know why I like her so much. I don't do that much stuff with her" I express, letting go of Corbyn.

"It's because you are both so similar and more your type then-" he is interrupted by Indi running downstairs, screaming as Zach chases her. I smile at them and watch them leave the kitchen. I turn back to Corbyn and see him smirking at me. "You will realise soon how much she matters to you" he pats my back and walks off.

I shake my head and walk up to my room. Ah I need to tell her how I feel but she has a boyfriend. And I have a girlfriend. Stuff it. I grab my phone and switch over to the band account on Instagram. I pull up the account and directly message her.