"no, one of the photographers fell sick so we only have the one which is helping James film. So I decided to walk around for a bit" I explain before hugging gray.

"you look gorgeous" he whispers in my ear.

"you don't look to bad yourself" I whisper back before we pull away. I notice Bryant standing there, watching us. "You must be Bryant, I'm Indigo Seavey" I stick my hand out.

"So your the one Grayson won't stop talking about" he laughs, shaking my hand. Ethan laughs too as I giggle a bit. "It's nice to meet you though. Why don't I shoot you some photos and get gray to send them too you?"

"Really, I wouldn't want to bother. I can always wait."

"no, it would be a great pleasure. Plus i know a good photo opportunity I can do with you and the twins."

"Well sure then, let me just go tell James I'm going with you guys for a while" I run off to where James was filming. I wait for him to finish that bit before he spots me.

"you alright?" He asks as I walk to him.

"yeah, I just wanted to tell you I'm going to shoot with the twins and Bryant" I smile at him

"alright, I'll hang with Laura and that" he smiles and I walk off. Once I get back to the twins, I see Bryant taking photos of some other people. We just talk while we wait for him.

"so, you two seemed quite cuddly last night" Ethan smirked at gray and I. I started to blush before Grayson brought me closer to him, nestling my head into his chest to hide my blush.

"and, what's wrong with that? Is brother Ethan sad he doesn't have anyone to cuddle with?" Gray smirks back while resting his chin on my head. I giggle a bit as I feel another set of arms wrap around me, continuing to hug gray.

"now we both have a cuddle buddy" Ethan smiles at gray after they both look up at each other. I giggle into grays chest as I didn't want to head butt Ethan.

"That's perfect" I hear someone say. I turn my head to the side slowly and see Bryant bringing his camera down. I feel Ethan let go of us so I lean back to see the photo but gray wouldn't let go. I look up and see him staring off at something, a pissed kind of emotion but also glad.

"gray?" I ask but he wouldn't look down. "Grayson?" I ask again. I run my hand across his cheek, feeling the little bits of stubble growing. He suddenly looks down at me, letting me see the worry, anger but sadness grow in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks back up then down at me, attempting to show a genuine smile but failing a bit.

"It's nothing" he tries smiling it off.

"I know it's not. Your sad, worried and a little angry at the same time. Please tell me" I plead and rum my thumb over his cheek, holding his face.

"It's really nothing. I just saw a girl I went out with not long ago walk past with her new boyfriend" he sadly sighs, looking up again.

"gray, look at me" I demand softly. He looks down at me sad. "Just because she has moved on that fast doesn't make you any less of a great person. You could have been the best boyfriend to her, but you just might not have been what she wanted. She could have also not been a good person. It's not your fault Grayson. Remember something positive comes out of bad situations" I smile at him. He smiles wide at me and hugs me tight. A genuine smile I was looking for. I giggle at him as he lifts me up and spins me around while holding me tight.

"I don't know what I did before finding you. You make me so happy" he smiles and puts me on the ground again. I smile back at him before hearing a cough. I turn and see Ethan and Bryant smirking at us. I smile at them and we begin the shoot.