Coachella Day 3

Start bij het begin

WARNING, Daniel isn't quite as happy about your outfit choices so be prepared for that. He's also going to freak when he find out about your tattoo. The others are also asking me about your scars a lot. I keep telling them to back off but they won't quite listen. Alright, I love you Indi. 💕

Indi👑☕️💞: thank you Zach. I'm glad someone is accepting I look good in my outfits without it being on Instagram. I miss you so much too. I tried to find another one of your jumpers but couldn't so I stole jacks. I still have the bear at the apartment but not here with me. I haven't been getting as much sleep without it though which is not good. I'll be back tomorrow though, then when I move back into the house, I can sleep in your bed. Thank you for the warning but I'm afraid Daniel has already tried calling to yell at me a few times and has filed up my lock screen with stupid messages and calls... Just tell them I don't want them knowing quite yet. I love you too zachy ❤️😘

Next I check Daniels to get it out of the way.

daniella❌😡: I CANT BELIEVE IT. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU FROM THE START. first you disobey orders to stay home, then you go using other people's money to buy ugly, slutty clothes that show way too much. People probably look at you in bad ways I don't even want to imagine. I'm ashamed. I don't know how the guys liked them. And showing off all those scars that you probably caused yourself. On top of that, you've been doing stuff with Jonah?! You know he has a girlfriend and he's my best friend. You've also got a boyfriend now and didn't tell me. I can't believe you.

Amelia😵👽: there is nothing wrong with me Daniel. I was sick of your crap and the fact I was alone so James offered to let me stay with him and trust me, it's the best decision I've ever made. I payed for some of the outfits with my own money thank you and James being the great friend has payed for the other bit. They are not slutty, well today's is a little, but I never wear stuff like this. I've been surrounded by loads of people that make me feel confident in these clothes. I don't care how other people look at me. The guys like them because I feel confident in them and they have their own opinions Daniel. If you were a good brother you would know more about my scars or even my tattoo but no you don't. I haven't done nothing to Jonah either and no I don't have a boyfriend. Grayson has just been a really good friend to me and cares about me a lot more than you do. Don't talk Daniel.

i roll my eyes and quickly read jonahs because James is calling me.

Coffee boy☕️😆: I'm so sorry about Tate. I don't know why she said that. She's never like this. I think you looked really good in them. Everyone is asking about your scars though. Daniel isn't very fond of you at the moment either but that's Daniel for you. I'm sorry if Tate effected your relationship with your boyfriend somehow. I miss having coffee with you though. 😂

Coffee girl☕️🎨: it's okay Jonah, it's not your fault. I get that she's not like that to the others but she is to me. Thank you for the compliment. I will tell you all about them when I gain the courage too, it's just a rough subject. I know, he's already screamed at me over message. Grayson isn't my boyfriend, he's just a close friend, trying to protect me from an incident that happened. I miss having coffee with you too Jonah. I miss all you guys.

"Indi, let's go" James yell at me through the door. I get off the bed and open the door, after checking my outfit.

"calm down. Your not my daddy" I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and we leave. We met a lot of fans, James filmed again. I kinda wondered around by myself for a while as the photographer had fallen sick and the other was filming with James. Well that was untill someone called out my name. I turned around and say Bryant and the twins walk over to me.

"Oh, hey guys" I smile and walk to meet them.

"what are you doing, wondering by yourself? I thought you would have been having photos" Ethan says after hugging me.