I thought as I raise my eyebrows. Thankfully the river was close to a waterfall making a perfect shower. Slowly dipping in the cold water I dived under the water. Making my golden blonde hair wet the same goes with my whole body.

After the relaxing bath I get out as I use wind magic to dry off my body and hair. My body glowed a yellowish golden colour as a strong wave came flowing at me drying me hair to toe.

I took the white dress from the kitten who was sniffing it like a pervert as I wore it. With that I did some yoga as the kitten kept jumping around and running around the spacious forest even took time for a dip in the water  with me using my wind magic to to dry it off.

I had ton of fun watching the kitten showing it cuteness side but I'm sure that the kitten is a contract beast but I wonder if it had already a contractor?

[Nē neko-chan. Your a contract beast right?] -Ange

I asked a stupid question as I stare at the kitten who already stopped playing and stared at me with eyes full of shock.

Can it talk?  Wait shake that but..

Can it understand what I'm saying?

[Of course I do demi human! I'm not that stupid.]

The kitten shouted at me with full of anger making me smile wryly because though it was mad it was still cute~

I let out a weird laugh as I pat the kitten white soft , smooth , silky fluffy fur~ Flowers started blooming behind me as I continue to Pat the heavenly surface.

[O-oi! S-stop petting me if I was an animal. Also why are you making that face?!]

The kitten shouted with anger but behind that angry expression.. I could see the pink hue on it face.

The petting session last for hours as the kitten is now on the ground purring. In my last life I was allergic to cats but I wonder why didn't have any symptoms when I touched this kitten?

Then my hand touched something hard and smooth. I looked at it, it was shiny blue lapis lazuzi on it forehead.

[Nē neko-chan why is there a lapiz lazuzi on your forehead?]

I asked out of curiosity as the kitten snapped out of it and stand on its four paws.

[Firstly I'm not a kitten but I'm a Kitsune. Ki-t-su-ne!!]

The kitten-no Kitsune said as it glare at me if it had told someone for a thousand times.

ignoring the sneeze that was coming from the sky I only nod understanding. So that's why I didn't have those symptoms.
I thought as I stare back at the Kitsune.

[Secondly as for the lapiz lazuzi on my forehead...
(Can I even trust this human?) It's just uhh...I was born with it. Also I'm a water element Kitsune. (It's to early to trust her)]

Said the kitsune but I know it was lying. I didn't want to ask more since I'm scared that I might trigger something. I understand if it has secret.... I also have secret that I don't want to tell. Then I perked up when I heard that the kitsune shouted.

[Thirdly! I'm a male and stop referring me it  I'm not a tool okay!] -Kitsune

[U-understood!!]

I shouted like a soldier. Woah he was more scary than my father though. Hahaha.

•°[Flashback]°•

[Uwahhhh!!! ]

A baby loud cry could be heard from a room. A man was carrying the boy and cooing him but it was useless. The baby couldn't stop crying.

[W-why can't you stop crying? Your not hungry. Not pooping nor sleepy? What is it you want?]

The man then patted the baby boy back gently as he stared at the boy lovingly.

The man was wearing a formal army uniform. Probably had came home a while ago from the army.

The man didn't notice but a young girl wearing a white dress was staring at him worriedly.

The girl then went in and pulled the hen of the man's shirt.

The man looked at the little girl as he ruffled the youngster hair with his other hand. The girl puffed her cheeks as she reached her arms for the baby.

The man understood what she want and gave the baby to her.

The baby instantly stopped crying at the warmth.

The young girl smiled a smug one at that to the man. The man can only chuckled and looked down in embarrassment. He then left the room leaving the two kids as he went to the kitchen where his love of his life was there cooking.

The young girl than set on a rocking chair as she rock back and forth while singing a lullaby for her little brother .

[There, there everything is fine. don't cry.]

The girl cooed as slowly the boys eyelids closed.

Her voice was like a bell...

Her scent was calming...

Her warmth was comfortable..

Her smile that she gave me every time .....

It's a gift to have a daughter/big sister like her...

But it's painful that I have to leave your side so early.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_----_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_

To be continued ......                     

A/N : Hai! Reader-chan domō! It's me rui the author~

Enjoy the chapter?

Feel free to leave your opinion

And a vote for me♥

Bye-bye!