Ch.4 The Bad Boi's Insta

Magsimula sa umpisa

Imma send you some and you might change your mind

Mel sent 4 images.

Mel

SC so check em out.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the images, "She better not send some weird stuff on my phone."  Two of the photos are snapchat filters, one with him at a party with some other cute guys, and another one with a video of him with a crown of roses loosely tipped on his head of curly hair it was just his head and bare shoulders. His eyes were closed and had tears running down-least I think- a gif.

Mel sent 2 images

"Ugh."

I quickly looked at em. One was him running through a field of daises at a sun set, a few stars were shining, is that Mercury or Jupiter? I shook the thought off and slide over to the next picture, "Eep!" I jumped, almost dropping my phone.

You

I told you stop sending me pictures like that!!

Mel

Its just him without a shirt D. You're such a virgin lol

You

shut up

Mel

Ain't he foine?

You

idk idc

Mel

Aren't you partners with him for some project?

You

How did you even know that?

Mel

Anytime ur with a star, everyone be all up in yo face boo

Mel sent 1 image

Mel He just posted again. Seems hes at a party.

You

That reminds me I need to take some pictures for the project, ttyl

Mel

Cya (on Insta)

I look outside through my window, seeing the sunset. I ran to my closet and dragged out my telescope and set it up to the window. The sun was down and the sky was a calm blue, I looked through my 'scope and looked for her. "Come on....I know you're there." I navigated through the sky. Found it! I grabbed my phone and went to the camera taking pictures. I stopped and looked at the TV, hearing 'Red Giant' my favorite part of this season! I'm definitely sounding like a nerd, but hey I don't care.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Frontier (its a club for rich people)

Travis pov

"Travis Sanchez? I heard about you from the media platform Instagram. I'm Paul Tate and I'ma representative from Modeling Co." a guy came up to me, handing me a card, "Call me if you want business!" I look at the card then slowly look up at him, "Maybe" I smirk, then he walks off.

"BOI! Now you're gonna be in Play Boy Magazine huh??" Dominic, my best friend jokes along with me. "Whatever" I sigh off, I'm not gonna sign up anyway, I'm used to it. "So what happened over at Middleton? Prescott misses ya" he leans over on the sofa more from behind, "Nothing much."

"Ya sure? I saw on Snap some girl that fell in front of you almost, now you have 'em faintin' for you, what next besides hittin' up Margarette from the other weekend?" "Don't mention her." I light up a joint as the loud music continued to boom through the place. "Why? She's still yours isn't she?"

"No, not after what I saw. It makes a lot of sense- don't date someone from another school that's filled with a million other guys. I thought 'that' too but see what happened?!" I take out my phone and pulled up Margarette's Insta, and showed it to him.

"Woah.. she did that with him?! That ain't it."

"It is." Margarette was my girlfriend of two years at Prescott High. She was the most popular girl there-especially when she was on the volleyball team, the team won half the trophies they have because of her.

It happened when I started my Instagram and she had interest in me, we had a lot in common, I bought her a lot of nice things, Gucci, LV, Victoria's Secret-everything. But we got into more of an argument and then she broke up with me-took everything with her. She started rumors about me of how I slept with a lot of girls and models and soon surfaced to social media. It became so bad to where a guy named Damien thought I slept with his girl, and a fight broke out at lunch.

Now Dominic is shocked to see my ex with the very guy I fought. I heard Damien was still with his girlfriend- cheating on her, that's about it. That wasn't all- it surfaced around to my dad and he didn't believe a word I said, I really didn't care, he never cared about me in the first place anyway.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

Thank you for reading!!

Please vote and comment and tell me what you think!!

🌼If you're liking it so far don't forget to check out the sequel and third book too!😗