"Which one?" I ask him.

"That one please" he says pointing to a sunset city one I did. I smile at him.

"Sure, $25 please" He opens his wallet and gives me $30

"Keep the change, you deserve it" I smile at him.

"What's your name?" I ask. He grabs the painting and smiles down at me.

"I'm Sam, nice meeting you" he walks off. I smile and continue drawing for a while.

"$25 thanks" I get the money and the last painting is gone. I sold all my paintings and just about all my drawings. I put my stuff in my case, along with my container of money in my bag. I look around a few of the markets before coming across a coffee truck. I order myself a coffee and wait. I watch as people walk past, smiling and giggling with eachother. I frown and grab my coffee. I walk through the rest of the markets and grab something to eat. I see a candy store so I walk over to it. They had all different types of candy. (Don't know if they have these in America but anyway) I ask for some red snakes and use about $5 of my money.

"Happy birthday me" I smile.

I order an uber and put my lollies in my bag after having one. I wait in the car park for my uber, answering a few more happy birthdays. Anna and dad called me while I was selling paintings so that was something I was happy about. But I was still upset the guys didn't say anything this morning. Other than they were leaving. My uber arrives so I get in. They drive me home and I give them money. I get out and start up to the front door when I see something. There's a note on the door.

'Happy birthday Indi' it read. I frown and open the door. I walk upstairs and see an arrow of leaves pointing upstairs, into the bathroom. Creative. I walk to the bathroom and find some candles. I was complaining the other day that my room smelt bad to. I smile and grab some of them to smell. They all smelt really nice. I put them into a cloth bag I had in my case and walk out of the bathroom. I find the leave arrows had changed. They lead back downstairs.

"I'm going to kill them all" I say to myself but I know they are probably watching me.

I knew I was going to start crying a lot because of two reasons. I've never really gotten a lot for my birthday and it's that time of the month. I walk downstairs and follow the arrows to the kitchen. An electric counter mixer, one of the ones that does it itself as you do other things. In a light blue colour. There was also some non-stick pans and some new cooking utensils. I smile but I knew they got me this stuff for a reason. Yes it was a thank you for cooking for them all the time but it was also a way of saying I was the cook now. I smile and put my stuff down on the counter. I follow more leaf arrows into the backyard. It is here that I find a pool inflatable swan, a new towel and flowered, yellow bikini. I laugh and look closer at the stuff. They had initials on the tags and stuff. These had the initials C.M on them.

"Of course Christina would get me this stuff" I always told Christina about how I never been on an inflatable and always got hand me down towels and mums old swimmers which is nasty.

I grab all the stuff and go back inside. I noticed the leafs had changed yet again and smile. I look at the tags on the cooking stuff. J.A. Jack. No wonder, he's always complimenting my food. I look at the candles and notice it's all a mix. Some were from Anna, some from dad, mum, Tyler and even Christian. I put my towel, swan and swimmers down and follow the arrows to the ping pong table. I smile wide as I run over. It's a heap of really good quality art supplies. Paints, brushes, pencils coloured and lead. I feel a tear fall down my cheak. I wipe it and check the tags. J.M. I smile and wipe another tear. I turn back around and find the leaves had changed again.

"I don't know how you guys are doing this because your never this quiet" I say and follow them upstairs and into my room this time. I open the door and see a big, light brown teddy bear, a box of my favourite chocolates, which were quite expensive, fuzzy socks, a cute bear heat pack and some tissues. I cry a bit more and walk over, grabbing a few tissues. I look at the tags. Z.H.