Chapter 16: Race Against Time

(Mini spoiler pic ig)

***
Yang's POV
***

"Yang, you insensitive fool! You know how Blake is and yet you hurt her! You love her and you hurt her because you got mad! What if she runs away? What if she takes Shaylynn away? What if she..." I cut myself off, sprinting back to the dorm. "She wouldn't....but she would! Oh my god, Blake stay alive, stay alive!"  I thought over and over as I sprinted toward town. I pulled out my scroll and got Weiss' contact pulled up.

"Where are you, you dunce?!" I felt her anxiety radiating through the scroll.

"Weiss, where is Blake?" I heard her exhale and yell for Ruby.

"In your bathroom, why?" I felt myself grit my teeth. I heard her whisper to Ruby "Go check on Blake." I started to run harder and faster, trying to get there before it was to late.

"You knew something like this would happen and you still let everything go, you hurt her and she could be completely gone. Yang, you fucking idiot." I kept running until I got to our neighborhood.

"Weiss, she isn't okay. Call 911, NOW." I heard her gasp and a swoosh by the speaker, indicating Ruby had ran by using her semblance. I heard Weiss start to cry and run, a door opening soon after. I heard Shay crying and Weiss trying to comfort her. I ran down the road, getting to the front of our house.
"Weiss, I'm on my way up. Get Shaylynn out of there, I don't want her to see her mom like this." I hung up and ran up the stairs to the gathering room, which is our upstairs living room. I saw Ruby holding Blake, and Blake's hand laying out, indicating she wasn't conscious or moving. I got over to Ruby and she sat up, face and eyes as red as her cloak.

"She's unresponsive."

_______________________________________________________________________

The next couple of chapters will all be Yang's point of view until Blake wakes up or dies. Not gonna spoil ;)

~Kraft