sixteen | captured

————be seeing you

————
be seeing you.
————

[NOTE: Will be skipping most of the scenes with John and Viggo at the end, considering I'm not changing anything and whoever loves John Wick (maybe as much as I do) will know the scene fairly well, so I don't have to make changes or write it all ]

Ringing. It was all Jade can process hearing as her senses slowly comeback and her eyes flutter open; adjusting to the light that illuminated above her. Shaking her head to rid of the ringing and fuzziness, she blinked a few more times. Looking down, her hands were tied behind her in a chair, and her ankles were also tied tightly together.

She felt the rope dug into her wrists and ankles, sure this could cut the circulation. Slowly looking up and around her, the same men who dragged her out of her car was in the room, and so was another man beside an unturned office chair. The room was bright, decorated with sconces and lime green wallpaper. Black hardwood floors finished the room and brown wood panelling as well. Her chair was placed right in front of what seemed to be an office desk. Papers, pens, cigars and an ashtray lay neatly atop of the desk; with a golden name tag that read 'Abram Tarasov' was embossed into the gold with black lettering. "She's awake sir." The man behind her spoke with a thick Russian accent. Indicating the man beside the unturned office chair, which he gave one glance at before it finally turned. A man, seemed about Viggo's age maybe even younger, with dark brown hair and a dark brown beard, appeared. Wearing a red tie and a black suit, holding a new cigar and his eyes were fixed onto Jade's.

Her look shot daggers towards him as she pursed her lips. "Good." His tone fixed with sarcasm. She could already tell by his tone he was Viggo's brother. "Well, you probably already know why you are here." He nodded towards her from his seat as Jade's eyes switched from his name tag to his face. Seeing the similarities he shared with Viggo. "Oh, how could I have forgotten my manners. Abram Tarasov." He started as he gestured heavily towards himself. Jade looked down, thinking over. Lifting her head back up she clenched her jaw. "Jade." She plainly said monotone. She never gave up her last name, unless it was necessary. "Jade. Alright." Abram said as he took out a lighter from his desk drawer and lit the tip of the cigar. Breathing in the fumes, he spoke "Jade. I don't recognize you. Nobody sent you?" He questioned as he blew a puff of smoke. She nodded as her noise tingled by the strong scent that travelled all around the room. "Then how come, I have you here, shooting my men dead, and disturbing my business? Or how about this," he says as one of his men pulls out the golden card from her pocket. "You know what this is?" He interrogates her. Jade's jaw clenches and she purses her lips together angrily as she says nothing—only adverting her eyes. Waiting for a reply, Abram takes another inhale of the cigar before puffing another large cloud of smoke in the air.

"Alright. It's your choice. We can sit here and do this all day long." He said as he signalled two of his men out of the room.

~~~~

Lighting struck again as a glare of light beamed across the dark New York sky. John heard the struck of lighting after running over the last of Viggo's men. When suddenly, Viggo comes crashing towards John, ramming his car forward to a ditch below. John quickly grabbed his gun, and started shooting at Viggo towards the driver's side, piercing holes throw the windshield. Rain started to pour down heavily as he bolted towards the sunroof of the car and climbed out just in time before his gifted car had plummeted towards the hard cement.

The rain soaking John from head to toe, the cold started to seep through his fingers. There he goes. Viggo at the pathway to the helipad, waiting for John to finally finish this. "No more guns John! No more bullets!" Viggo called out as John approached him. "No more bullets." "Just you and me John." "You and me." He replied, his tone and voice low with a growl. The two circles around each other. The intimidation growing heavy, whilst the rain falling harder and harder.m by the minute. Viggo swinging punches hard and fast, but John quickly dodging them like lighting. Punches and dodges were thrown, Viggo trapped against a cargo box and John trapping his throat. "What happened John? We're professionals! Civilized!" Viggo tried to persuade. "Do I look civilized to you?!" John yelled through the heavy and cold rain. Giving a good punch, then flipping Viggo over, John let him get back on his feet; a little weaker than they started. Viggo taking out a knife, and lunging towards John a few times then finally, having a strong hold on Viggo's armed hand he was just inches away from the blade piercing through him.

Looking down and thinking quick on his feet, John weakened his grip from Viggo, letting the knife stab into his gut. Pain shot all over John's body, then quickly going cold by the rain that was soon to freeze the circulation in his blood. He quickly snapped Viggo's arm; Viggo smacking him in retreat. Taking out the knife, the blood dripped down to the wet ground and John swiftly took Viggo and the last of his strength, stabbing him back with his knife in the shoulder and throwing him onto the wet and cold cement. The two caught their breath under the storming weather, cold and bleeding. "Be seeing you John." Viggo's final farewell. "Yeah. Be seeing you..." John returned as the air heaved between the two men. Without another word, John walked away, limping from the stab wound and taking the car somewhere far.

~~~~~~