My life as we know it

My nane is Audrey, and I have no friends. My parents are divorced and I now live with my mother, and only sometimes visit my father, because he is always busy with his job he has. His job is also probably why they broke up, because he thinks it is the most important thing ever. Anyway, I am 13 years old and have a HUGE secret. You know about Werewolves right? Well, I am kinda like one, in a way. When the moon comes out at night, I am forced to wake up, and I turn into a pure white wolf. No one else knows, not even my parents, so I have to keep it all to my self. I sometimes have a hard time keeping the secret in, such as in Gym class, when we do races, I am usually in first to cross the line at the other end, and then people ask why. But this week, everything changed.....

Audrey's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep! "ugggh." I groan. I punch my alarm clock on to the ground and get up. I get my clothes on, my bra, and my pants, and go get some breakfast. I grab the milk from in the fridge and grab a bowl and pour it in. I then grab my favorite ceriol and put it into the bowl. I grab a spoon and start to eat. I hear foot steps and see my mom come down the stairs. "Good Morning mom." I say "Good Morning." she says back. I quickly finish my breakfast and grab my backpack, and head out the door. I always walk to school, and always walk the sane route, which so happens to pass by the person who bullies me everyday's house, and her name is Violet. "Good Morning." she says in a nice voice. "Good Morning" I say back. "Nice Outfit, freak!" she says back, and starts laughing. Ouch. I just ignore her and start walking faster. After about 5 minutes I get to my school. I get to my locker and put the stuff I am not going to be needing for my first class in there, and head off to the classroom.

*Timeskip because le school is boooreing*

I grab the key from under my doorstep and head inside. My mom is still at work and wont be home till 8 tonight, so I will have to make dinner myself tonight. I head upstairs into my bedroom and shut the door. "I think I will take a little nap." I say to myself. And thats what I do. But while napping, I have the weirdest dream....