Homophobia

So you beautiful people, this chapter has some violent in this, so if you don't like this just skip it, I don't mind. In the next chapter it's cute.
Love you guys xxxx
<———————————————>
                           Rye's P.O.V.
"I will Protect you" he said to me while he hugs me. I accepted the hug and I put my head in the crook of his neck.
"That is disgusting, I cant belive you are even on this earth!" She shouted at us. I lift my head up to see that everyone is watching.

                           Andy's P.O.V.
I felt Rye lift his head up from my neck.
"Everyone's looking" he whisperes in my ear.
"I know, just ignore them baby" I whispered back.
Rye parts from my hug.
"Christina, what makes us disgusting? What is wrong with an man loving the same gender? How is this a problem to you?" He shouted back, on the verge of tears. I saw her about to punch my baby in the face.

        ⚠️Violent Warning⚠️

                                Rye's P.O.V.
Andy took her arm as he was about to punch me. He flipped her in the table, punching her as much as he physically can. I looked at her face. She has thick red/black blood from her nose and she was knocked out. He didn't stop.
"STOP, YOUR KILLING HER!" I screamed. He didn't seem to stop anytime soon. Everyone was trying to separate him, it didn't work. I placed my hand on his shoulder gently.
"Andy, stop, your killling her" I whispered. He seemed to relax as soon as I touched him. He started to cry. I opened my hands out for a hug, he walked slowly to me and hugged me tight, not uncomfortably tight, passionately tight. I started crying with him. I don't like seeing the love of my life hurt, I hate seeing him cry, it hurts my soul.

     ⚠️Violence is over now ⚠️

                         Andy's P.O.V.
I accepted the hug, I felt tears in my shoulder. I looked up at him to see he was crying.
"What's wring babe?" I wiped his tears with my sleeve.
"I just love you, how you would do anything to protect me, how you are beautiful, how when your dreaming you eyes twitch. I just love you and I want you forever, you are my soul mate Andy, I love you " I take his hand.
"I love you too Rye, I will do anything to protect you, even if your on the other side of the world, or in space. I will always be on your side no matter what. I will help you with our worries and your insecurities, you don't know how much I love you, it's impossible for someone to love you as much as me" I kissed him gently, but passionately.
"I think we should go because I hear the police has been called" I said after we parted our lips.

<———————————————>
So everyone, the next chapter is going to be the last chapter.
Hope you people enjoyed this chapter
Word count: 506
-Holly G x