At the Park

<————————————————>
I just like to say thank you for everyone who has supported this Roadtrip Randy Fanfiction.
<————————————————>
                                    Rye's P.O.V.
"Bye babe!"
I saw him blush after he left the call. I love seeing him blush, how his face goes red and his eyes grows big to show his beautiful ocean-like eyes and his smile. His smile is just gorgeous. His personality is cute, funny, fun, happy, good. He's just perfect! I can't wait to meet him l. I put my shoes on and grab my phone, house keys and wallet and left the house.

                                 Andy's P.O.V.
I quickly grabbed my phone, my keys and wallet, put my shoes on and left the house. I was there before him, so I sat on the swings for a bit.

                                      Rye's P.OV.
I walk through the gates of the park and I saw a small man figure in the swing, because there was no one there, I assumed it was Andy,

<————————————————>
                        Andy
Rye- turn around xxx
<————————————————>

I heard his phone pinged and he turned around.

                                 Andy's P.O.V.
I sat at the swing for 2 minutes but it felt like half an hour. I thought he stood me up, before I left I heard I had a text message on my phone.
<————————————————>
                        Rye
Rye- turn around xxx
<————————————————>
I turned around to see Rye there. I ran up to him.

                                    Rye's P.O.V.
He ran up to me and gave me a tight hug, he put his head in the crook of my neck.
His hug felt passionate like he wanted. I wanted him.

                                 Andy's P.O.V.
His hug felt so good, I wanted him so much.
"I missed you" he said softly that send shivers down my spine.
"Missed you too" I muffled in his neck.
<——————————————>
Word count: 293
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Holly G x