Two weeks later

Rye's P.O.V.
It has been two weeks since we have been trilist, we have been doing covers, vlogs and getting to know the alphadog family better. I have noticed my relationship with Andy, has been a lot better, since we see eachother all day long. Now today is the day, we got to know if we're in the band. We both really want to be in it as we feel like we fit in very well.

                           Andy's P.O.V.
Now this is the most dreaded bit of being a trilist. Both me and Rye think that we fit the band and we would really love to be a part of it, we have been doing covers and vlogs and they are really fun to do. My relationship with Rye and the alphadog family  has improved a lot, and today is the day we get to know if we are apart of the family.

                           Rye's P.O.V.
"I'm so nervous" Andy said to me, in a shaky voice, placing his hands in his head.
"I am too" I agreed, rubbing his back, pulling him for a hug.
"I love you" I said softly in his ears. He hugged tighter.

Mikey walks in with Blair and the rest of the boys, and the camera is in his hands. We both pull away from the hug.

"So Andy and Rye, we were talking to the other boys, and I'm so sorry"
Blair told us. His voice went to happy then sad.  A tear fell.
"YOUR OFFICALLY IN THE BAND!" Blair screamed.
"Oh my god!" Andy screamed. I screamed with him. We all joined together to form a group hug.
"This is the best day of my life!" I shouted runing around the flat.

                         Andy's P.O.V.
"YOU ARE OFFICALLY IN THE BAND!"
"Oh my god!" I screamed. My big filled with joy. We ran tinti the group hug, with the camera in Blair hands, making sure he's filming what's happening.
"This is the best day of my life!"
Rye screamed running around the flat.
<———————————————>
Hope you people enjoy this chapter!
Word count: 350
-Holly G x