First day of middle school

Any suggestion I'm up for it, Hope you enjoy x
~Holly G
<——————————————>

                          Andy's P.O.V.
"Ready for school, Andy?" Shouted mom.
I replied, running down the stairs with excitement, nearly falling "Yeah, I'm coming now!"
"I see you are excited!" Catching me as I slip down.
"Yes I am, can't wait to see the library, and to meet new friends".
"That's good Andy, so proud of you" She said softly, as she kisses me on my cheek.

– In the car –
"Hey mom, I'm really scared!" Andy said nervously.
"Andy, it's fine everyone will love you, you are kind-hearted, welcoming, beautiful, skill-full and very smart." Replied mom.
"Thanks mom, that really helped" I said as I left the car to go to school.
"Love you!" Mom Shouted in the car.
"Love you too!" Andy shouted back.

– School Halls –
I was walking past all the lockers, eyeing out for mine. "45, 46, 47, ahh 47!" I said in my mind. There was this boy in front of it, that was quite irritating but I forgave him quickly because he was hot!
I politely said "excuse me, your in front of my locker" The mystery boy looked so cute, he made me blush when he said "Sorry babe" and he went to find a different place with his friends.

                       Rye's P.O.V.
You was watching this boy looking out for his locker, I hope he didn't realised that I was staring at his beautiful, blue, ocean-like eyes. As he was finding it he walked in front of me, I couldn't lay my eyes off him. He told me that I am in front of his locker, me being stupid I said "sorry babe" I watched his face flare up and I went with my friends to find a different place to talk, questions were filling up my head. Why did I say that? What made me think I could say that? Why?...

<———————————————>
Hope you guys enjoyed that, it was difficult to start it, but I did it in the end which is good
Words: 343