151 // IRL

Cole sat on the side of the curb outside of the hotel patiently waiting for Amanda. He's had a lot on his mind lately, thinking about their relationship so you already know stuff is about to change. In a good way, they aren't breaking up for the 400th time.

Amanda opened the hotel doors causing Cole to turn around,

She smiled brightly, a smile that could've possibly light up the dark streets, "Hey you wanted to talk?"

Cole nodded standing up, "Yeah.."

She stood in front of him, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm fine." He stuttered, his eyes locked on the beige concrete below him,

Amanda nodded looking away, "So uh.."

Cole gently grasped Amanda's pale soft hand causing their eyes to meet, "Ive been wanting to uh.. do this for a while but I never realized how terrifying it is."

Amanda's cheeks started to heat up, was he proposing? A million thoughts scattered throughout her head, and feelings?

"I don't know if I have to get on my knee for this and frankly these pants are new so I don't really want to. But uhm, this is a promise ring." Cole mumbles loud enough for Amanda to hear him, her eyes started to gloss over.

He smiled softly, "Hey don't start crying yet I'm not done, I don't know if you've heard of them but it's me promising to eventually do something with you in the future...? And to uhm promise myself to you basically, this is so cheesy I'm sorry."

Amanda wiped her eyes laughing softly, "You're such a loser."

Cole nodded in agreement before letting his sultry voice crack, "So will you take it?"

Amanda nodded, squeezing Cole's hand a bit tighter. Cole smiles back feeling his own eyes start to water, the sliver ring that had once been held in the palm slipped perfectly onto Amanda's delicate finger.

He looked down at her opening his mouth to say something before being silenced by Amanda's kiss.

She turned her head up, their noses brushing causing them to pull away. The stupid shits and giggles that were exchanged by the both of them caused the awkwardness to fade away.

"AWWWWWW!"

The both of them looked up, there stood Casey, Madelaine, Vanessa, KJ, Angela, Dylan, and Lili with their phones out recording the whole thing.

"I didn't tell them I promise!" KJ shouted down to the two,

Madelaine's head flipped in his direction, "You knew?!"

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "We were wondering what was taking so long and we saw that happening."

"We got your good sides don't worry!" Casey jokes zooming in on them,

A/N: EW THIS WAS CUTE IM SAD OMG I LOVE MY ENDGAME OK BYE SKSKSKSK