96 // IRL

Amanda was on her way back to Miles's apartment after her recording session at the studio. Both their channels were dry as hell so they figured they would record something.

Amanda was just a couple feet from the door until she heard a voice that had practically ruined her life.

"It'll be fine, she won't know Miles."

The hell? Obviously, Amanda being Amanda she pulled out her phone and recorded it through the peep hole. There was a perfect image of Miles attempting to get Lilibout of his apartment.

"Lili, you're with Cole, I'm with Amanda. I'm putting this bluntly okay? I don't want you, never did, never will."

Amanda couldn't help but snicker, Lili glared at him waving him off, "Neither of them have to know.."

Miles scoffed loudly face palming, "I love Amanda? Ever thought of that? Might I remind you again that you're with Cole?"

Lili rolled her eyes, "Yeah but I don't want him, I want you."

Amanda's face stayed calm, normal. She was expecting nothing less from Lili Reinhart herself.

Miles rubbed his face before making direct eye contact with Lili, "I'll say this one more time before I call the police, get out of my house."

Lili glared at him again before throwing a glass cup onto the wooden floor, "You'll regret this."

Miles shook his head, "Yeah no I won't, now leave."

Lili stompers towards the door that Amanda was recording from, she quickly stopped the recording before she opened the door.

Lili must've saw that she had been recording because her face went pale, "Amanda-"

"I think that Cole is going to love to see this, that his girlfriend was just about to cheat on him with his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend." Amanda smiled watching Lili panic, Amanda almost felt bad but she was fuming.

"You can't send that to him!" Lili said reaching for Amanda's phone,

"Why not?" Amanda asked acting nearly clueless,

"You know god damn well why!" Lili practically yelled reaching for her phone again,

"Yeah you should've thought about that before you went and hit on Miles." Amanda smiled once again before entering the apartment that Lili had just exited, "Have a goodnight Reinhart!"

Amanda slammed the door putting her back onto it sliding down it, that was utterly horrifying.

Miles hesitantly stumbled over before sitting next to her.

"The hell are we going to do now?" Amanda mumbled under her breath,

"Well there's plenty of options, we could leak the video or just tell Cole." Miles whispered wrapping an arm around her,

"I don't understand why this stuff keeps happening, there's NEVER an hour of silence anymore." Amanda sighed running a hand through his thin blonde locks,

Miles shrugged, "Some people never change."

that was a god damn fact.