The cool air felt nice against my body, 

I moved my foot over the edge, hanging it there. Just as I was about to jump off, someone grabbed me back. Slamming my head on the ground, I groaned. I couldnt move, so I just laid there on the deck floor, I started feeling dizzy. My head hurt, and black spots covered my vision, making my sight blurry.  

Jacob's face suddenly came above me, he looked pissed off. Oh god. Im dead, hes going to kill me! Damn it! Goodbye Sarah, I love you. Bye Rose, Jack. 

Putting my hands over my face, I shut my eyes, waiting for it, waiting for death.

When nothing happened, I had to open my eyes to check. Peaking through my eye lashes, I saw I  was alone, on the deck. Where was Jacob? 

Suddenly a pale figure came in view, and I flinched back. "Please dont hurt me!" I begged. Scared for my life, my heart felt like it could come out of my chest.

"Are you okay, dear?" A musical like voice asked me. I didnt reconize the voice, probably a person walking by. Did they see what happened? Ovbiously if Jacob was gone. I wanted to say thank you, after all, if they hadnt of been walking around I probably would be dead now.

Slowly peaking through my eye lashes, I saw a women standing above me. She looked like an angel. Was I dead? Did Jacob kill me? Oh hell! What about Sarah? "Oh no! I died, didnt I?" I asked the angel. This wasnt good! What am I going to do? Sarah cant be alone with Jacob! He will kill her! Hes dangerous! 

The angel laughed. "No, dear. Your not dead," she replied sweetly. Something about her voice, about her face, made me relax. I believed her, even though I just met her! I was confused. What happened to Jacob? Where did he go? She saved me! This mysterious angel like women saved me! Was she even real? 

"Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed, jumping up, hugging her tightly. "You saved me!" I cried out. Dont cry Bella, dont cry, be strong! "You saved me from him," I was so happy. I was alive. 

All I could think about was Sarah, my beautiful daughter. If I died, she would of been left with Jacob, and that would of been hell, thanks to the angel women, I could stay with her forever! I'll get to watch her grow up, get married, have her own kids...

The thought sickened me. My baby was growing up, she wouldnt be my baby anymore, she wouldnt need me. Shell be living on her own, with her husband, having kids... I didnt want to think about the future, it scared me. My baby growing up, terrified me to death. 

The angel women smiled at me. "Of course," She said in a sweet voice. "It was no problem," No problem? She looked like she weighed only 100 pounds! No problem? Jacob was almost 300 pounds! Hes a beast, how could it be no problem? I let it go.

"Lets go back inside dear," The angel women motioned us towards the door. I smiled at her. "Im Bella, by the way," I told her. I hoped we could be friends, even though she was twice my age. Someone as pretty as her has to have a husband, maybe even kids! So we both were mothers.

We both walked inside, everyone was dancing, twirling in circles. "Esme," She told me. Esme? Thats a pretty name. "Mommy, Mommy! Mommy!" I heard Sarah's high pitched voice scream. Rose was holding her in her arms, coming towards us. 

I smiled. From the corner of my eye, I saw Esme looking shocked. Taking Sarah in my arms when they were close enough, I turned to Esme. "Sarah, can you say hi to Esme?" I asked her. Sarah giggled, and smiled. "Hi!" She waved. "Esme this is my daughter Sarah," I introduced her.

Esme just stared at us for a few seconds, until she snapped out of it, and smiled polietly. "Hello," She crooked at Sarah, making her giggle. I couldnt help but smile too, this was adorable.

A couple hours had passed, Esme invited us to sit with her, we met her husband Carlisle, he was a doctor. She told us about herself, and I told her about my life, how I had Sarah. I knew she was curious. I looked young, a teenager, with a two year old daughter. 

She understood though, I told her about Jacob, how he raped me, how he beats me, I told her thats why I came on the Titanic, to get away from him, but he followed us. She promised that he wouldnt be allowed near us, as long as she was on board. I was greatful for that.

Just as I was about to get up and leave, to put Sarah to bed, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, only to stop dead in my tracks. I gasped. In front of me was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. He had messy bronze hair, and the brightest green eyes I had ever seen. His lips were red and looked so soft, I just wanted to kiss him. Wait, where did that come from?

He was smirking at me, ovbiously watching me check him out. He was wearing a tight black tux, which wrapped around his body perfectly. I could see his muscular chest coming through his white undershirt, and his abs like nothing. Stop Bella! Get a hold of yourself.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked me in a musical voice. I was so shocked to do anything. First of all, he was beautiful! Like a god... and second, his voice sounded so sexy! Oh god, what was wrong with me? I just met him, and im already head over heels for him?

I felt a blush creep onto my face. "I was not checking you out!" I lied. Who wouldnt be checking him out? He's beautiful! I bet any girl walking past him would stop and stare.

He laughed. Moving closer to me, he stared into my eyes. "Want to dance beautiful?" He asked. I looked down at Sarah in my arms, she was almost sleeping. "Here, I got her," Esme smiled at me.

I smiled back at her. Thank goodness for Esme. "Thank you," I whispered to her, while she nodded at me; Taking his hand, he led me onto the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he gently placed his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer. "Is your name as beautiful as you?" He asked me sweetly. A giggle escaped my lips. A giggle? Really? I blushed, looking away.

"Bella," I told him.

I saw him smile from the corner of my eye. "Beautiful," I heard him mutter. Im not sure if he meant for me to heard it, but I couldnt help but blush even more. This man will be the death of me!

"Edward," He told me, spinning us in a little circle.

***

A/N GUYS I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!!! I had major WB. Sucks right? Well im back! For all you Twihards. Im writing like 500 different stories, so be patient with me please! Since this story is in the 2012 Watty, I have to upload and upload and upload! Have to make it past 30 pages. Think I can do it before Nov? Or Dec... I forget, I will doubt check later :P I hope I get in this year... we will have to see!

Only way is to get VOTES AND COMMENTS!! <3 :)

Almost have 1000 fans! Its almost my two year anniversary too! I am so exctied! Thank you guys so much :) Promise to upload soon! Team Edward or Team Demetri? 

~Dogpower77