[5] Blast From The Past

Start from the beginning

Edward was the father of my daughters, he made me a mother, and gave me something I thought I would never find in life, true love. Hes my everything, I couldnt imagen a life without him!

Yes, I did survive those years thinking he was dead, but it was for my girls. As soon as Edlie was old enough, I would help her find her mate, and as soon as she was fine, I would of left this world to join Edward's. Would I do the same with Demetri? Would I be willing to die for him?

Shaking my head, I sighed. "Alice, please. I just want to get through this party without thinking of love. Can we talk tonight? Have some girls time?" I asked, frustrated. I love Edward, but I also love Demetri. I didnt want to hurt either of them, so how was this going to work?

She grinned. "Why didnt I think of that? Its going to be so much fun Bella! Ill do your hair and makeup! Oh and you can bring the girls!" You could tell she was excited! Maybe if I just concentrate on having fun with the girls, then I would relax? It was worth a shot!  

"I want to spend time with Edward at the party though, okay?" I told her. Even if she told me not to, I would still go with him, even if we had to run away from her for a bit. Well we could just lock her away somewhere so she couldnt find us. Yeah, that would work!

She gasped, causing me to burst out laughing. 

"Bye!" I ran out of the room, smiling like an idiot, and bumped into someone. Chuckling, I looked up and saw Edward, he was smirking down at me. "Lock her away somewhere?" He asked me.

I nodded. "We could lock her in a cell downstairs? Or we could chain her in a box and bury it under ground?" He bursted out laughing, and so did I. I missed this, I missed us. 

 Pulling back, he held his hand out to me. "Shall we, Ms. Masen?" I couldnt help but smile. Taking his hand, I answered "We shall!" We walked back into the room, hand in hand. It was the same as last time, but this time, I wasnt going to let anything ruin the moment. 

Everyone turned to stare at us as soon as the doors opened. I tried not to let it bother me, nothing mattered except for Edward tonight. Being together was our gift, and it wasnt going to be ruined.

 Pulling me onto the dance floor, we melted in with the other dancers. I was glad to be in Edward's arms, it brought back memories of the Titanic.

**Flashback**

It was cold outside, absolutely freezing, but I didnt care. Everything had gone wrong! He followed me on the boat and almost killed me. If Jack hadnt walked in, I dont know what I would of done. I knew this was such a mistake, but I had to try! 

Running on the first deck, I grabbed ahold of the boat railing, gasping. Please let this be quick! I thought, as I put my foot up on the top railing. I held onto the pole beside me for support.

Shutting my eyes, I let the wind blow at my face for a few seconds. Itll be quick, the waters so cold I bet you'd die as soon as you hit it! The voice in the back of my head said. Would it be quick? The water was freezing cold, would I feel that?