17

I update at school when I'm supposed to be doing work 💀😂😂
*4 days later*

|| Kharisma ||

This time I walked into the house at 4am .

These last few days when Dave came home , I left instantly .

I was grateful that he always came before the buses stopped running . They only stop running for 2 hours 5-6 tho .

I shut the door and almost jumped out of my skin seeing Tom behind me .

I pushed him back from me and walked up the stairs . That white man is weird as fuck I swear to god . That's why I haven't brought my sister and brother here .

I locked my room door , stripped from my clothes and got under my covers . I'm tired as fuck .

My eyes started shutting but I heard my door handle wiggle a little and they shot open .

I kept my eyes glued to my door . My mama never come in my room at night and the thought of it being Tom creeped me out .

I calmed when my handle stopped moving and footsteps left the hallway .

I want him gone .

   I don't like how I don't feel comfortable in my own house .

The next morning my mama wasn't home , so it had to be him who wiggled my handle .

I took the quickest shower I could , got dressed and left the house as soon as I could . I don't want to be there with him .

Dave didn't need me today and my granny had appointments so I was stuck at the house .

Tom left and when my mama got home I sat down with her

Me - mama

She was on her phone

Mama - yes ?

Me - I don't want him here

Mama - who ?

Me - Tom , he looks at me funny .

She squinted her eyes at me

Mama - Kharisma stop . Don't do that she said and I just walked off .

I wasn't worried about bro , I'll stab him .

I knew she told him what I said when he got back because I heard her tell him . She's irritating .

|| Dave ||

My daughter was at my mama house . She wanted to see her .

Ma - you never come over she nagged on me or bring my grand baby over here .

Ma - got them popcorn hoes watching her she frowned her face up . You know you can bring her to me

Me - I don't got any popcorn hoes watching her I laughed as she eyed me

Me - I actually got this girl who watch her . She's really good with her

She nodded and told me that's good .

I left her house and went to the mall with Dee

Dee - you don't need her today ?

Me - nah , what she been on ?

Dee - nothing

Me - her bills straight ? I asked because I know how it is to have no help . I know lil mama pain .

Dee nodded

Dee - I think so . Her mama back home

Me - word

I knew her moms was a crack head

Dee - with some white man he added

Me - word ?

Dee - he give me a bad vibe

Me - what you mean ?

Dee - what I mean is I seen the way he look at her and I don't like it .

I looked at Dee and he shook his head

Me - she'll be ight fam

Dee - my sister man was all he said before I changed the conversation .

- Dee sister ?
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ‼️