10

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

|| Kharisma ||

I woke out my sleep prepared to take my sister to her bus stop but since they were with granny I didn't have to do that .

I laid in bed starring at the ceiling as I tried to get myself to fully wake .

When I built up the courage I boiled some water , took a bird bath and got dressed .

I kept t simple , some black leggings with a yellow fitted shirt that said ' Kinda Care , Kinda Don't '

I paired that with some black shoes and proceeded to doing my makeup as I tied my baby hairs down with a scarf .

I smiled at myself when I was fully dressed and headed out the door with my book bag .

Imma bad bitch .

I headed towards my bus stop that was far from my house . I payed close attention to my surroundings , looking for Dee .

I didn't see him but I knew he was most likely around .

When does that man go home and do shit ? I asked myself as I stood at my bus stop .

I watched it in the distance and got on when it got to me .

When I stepped foot into school I mentally sighed to myself .

Im a really good student , I get good grades but people do to fucking much here .

They don't know how to mind their business .

The bell ranged and I made my way to class , I have no friends .

When the teacher did attendance , he bickered when he got to my name .

" Kharisma Kharisma . You finally decided to show up today ? "

I looked up and everyone eyes was on me .

I just shrugged

" where you been ? You to good to come to school and see us ? "

Me - I been minding my business , let me be child . It irritated me how he tried acting funny to make the class laugh .

The whole school day was like that , people surprised to see me and me struggling to catch up on missing work .

" Kharisma ! " I looked back seeing Jay

Jay was a light skin with curly hair and a long nose . He was fine tho .

Me - what do you want child ?

Jay - I want you he smiled a wide smile at me and I admired his pretty teeth .

Jay - nah forreal tho , finally showed up huh ? Where you be ?

Me - mind your business I looked up at his tall frame that towered over me .

When lunch came around I made my way to the place I hate the most , the lunch room . I instantly heard hoes snickering and mumbling under their breathes .