=-= Chapter 8 =-=

=-= Erza POV =-=

After the war, Fairy Tail has won and gladly kept Lucy. I was very happy that we did. 

We had to rebuild the guild, and some members who were badly injured couldn't help out since they were still recovering. Lucy also couldn't help, she stayed at home trying to recover as much stamina as she can. 

One day after work, Gray, Natsu and I went over to her apartment to see no one. Elizabeth was also with us but she didn't know where Lucy was either. The team tried to look for clues as to where Lucy has disappeared to. Finally, I found a note on Lucy's desk. 

"Guys. She left a note for us," I said firmly and they all stopped doing what they were and looked at me. "I'm going home, Lucy."
"Wait, what?!" Gray and Elizabeth both shouted. Soon we all went to the train station. I couldn't help but see the fury in Natsu's eyes.

=-=-=

=-= Lucy POV =-=

Everyone had greeted me back, and I'm so happy. Soon a maid said that Jude had requested for my presence. Damn that workaholic. 

Two benevolent maids helped me dress and look presentable. I knocked on the double doors to Jude's office.
"Father, it's me, Lucy. May I come in?" I asked loudly for him to hear. I never wanted to call him father, but I had to act like the perfect daughter like I was. He agreed on me coming in and he started to talk about things. Marriages, land, money.
"I won't do that Jude," I said firmly and he turned around to look at me. "I'm not even your daughter. Even if I was, I would still leave. You never treated me like a daughter you loved very much, and you only ever agreed to take me in because of Layla. She didn't have to but she did because she cared about me." I ripped my dress up, but I was also tearing up too. "I do belong to those thugs. Because my sister is there and waiting. And Fairy Tail Guild treat me like Lucy, as a person. They treat me like a family. But I don't think you will even learn that." I walked out of the room. I didn't even hear him mutter a word as I left the room, probably a room I will never come back to.

=-=-=

I walked out of the estate. Everyone had waved me goodbye and I smiled at them and waved back. I reached to Layla's grave. She was a beautiful and kind woman. I really admired her, I just wish she could have lived longer then what she was given. I don't know why but I felt like if she was here, she would be proud of what I have done.

"Lucy!" I heard a distant voice shout. I turned to my right and saw Natsu, Gray, Erza as well as Happy running towards me. Erza reached to me first and instantly hugged me. I don't know why... But I cried and hugged her back. I felt like now I could tell her.

"Erza... I'm so happy I found you..." I sniffed. "Sister."

=-=-=

Word Count (Excluding Author's Note): 531

Non-mean criticism and advice/corrections are always appreciated!
Have a good week guys! ^.^

20.10.2018
25.03.2019 :Edit