=-= Chapter 5 =-=

=-= Lucy's POV =-=

That was close.

I walked on the still lively streets, exploring what I can. My legs were starting to ache from the amount of walking I did in some hours without sitting down. Soon, I came across a bench in a lovely, grass-filled park and sat on it and took in the peace this part of town has. The sun was setting, which caused the sky to be filled with colours you won't otherwise see much in the sky. It also made the sky darker. But even with that scene in front of me, a lot of things were swirling around my brain that nearly caused me a headache.

Gray Fullbuster - the boy with dark raven hair and dark, clouded eyes that I met when I was in search for my lost sister. He really cared for me and looked after me like I was actually his sister. Last time I saw him was when I left again. Mavis knows what happened after that.
And now... He grew a lot taller and has a lot of tolerance to cold it seems like. His hair is the same but his eyes... it held sadness in it.
Does Gray have a habit of stripping? The only people I know who would do that is Ur and Lyon. Wait. No way! No way he met Ur! What happened to him to have actually gone to those chilly mountains?

Before I could even ponder even further, I heard Liz's voice shouting towards me.
"Lucy! Where were you?! You weren't at the apartment and-" she paused, taking a breath, "I nearly told Natsu and Gray that you have been kidnapped or something!" She shouted at me. I giggled a little and stood up. I gave her a hug and smiled to myself.
"Don't worry, I'm still here Liz," I said calmly. Soon we left and went to our apartment.

=-=-=

The next morning was nearly the same day as before, but this time when I entered the Guild Hall, Gray started to walk up to me.
"Um, yes?" I asked him but in response, he hugged me really tight. "G-Gray?"
"You sure did change, sis," Gray said and I just freeze up. I was shocked that I couldn't move. "Can you at least say something, Lucy?"
"U-um... Well, nice to meet you after these years," I said, smiling and hugging him back.
He gets off of me and smiles. "You're may not be an actual sister of mine, but I will still view you like one." 
"Same for me, I will always view you as my big brother even if you're not my actual one," I smiled at him.

=-= Elizabeth's POV =-=

I'm glad we came here. Lucy had been happier than ever. I'm also glad that I told Gray when I could yesterday.

"Erza is still on that S-Class mission, so you'll meet her later," Gray said when I ordered a drink. "Who are you anyway?" He asked as he looked at me.
"I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz," I smiled. Gray just stares at me for some moments and instantly sighs. "What was that exchange anyway?" I soon asked, feeling a bit awkward. It took some moments for him to reply.
"I met this girl when I was around seven, her name was also Lucy," he answered, "but she left after three years or so staying with me and my family."

I looked down at my drink, thinking.

"Um, Lucy, she... She told me about her past. She must've not told you anything because she was afraid she would just be a bother to you now," I started to explain. Now, this is only my thought, I really don't know if she does. 
"And?" Gray said, getting a bit interested.
"So maybe because of that, Lucy wants to treat you as a stranger. She was once Lucy Fullbuster, she told me, before leaving for her sister," I said. Gray seemed like he just died from shock; mouth wide open, his widened eyes, his eyes filled with shock. I started to click to wake him up and thankfully he did.
"She didn't change, idiot as always," he said, sighing. I made a smile, happy that I might've helped Lucy like she always had for me.

I smile towards the two.
I'm so glad that I made that decision.

-=-=-

Word Count (Excluding Author's Note): 722

Non-mean criticism and some grammar corrections are appreciated!

Okay, hope you have a wonderful week! ^.^

03.10.2018
13.03.2019 :Edit