~year 8 (or 8th grade)~

Jamie and Amelia had a new friend. She seemed like a nice girl and was really friendly. Amelia let it slip that she liked one of the older boys and the girl promised not to tell anyone. Later on when Amelia was walking around school with Jamie everyone was laughing as they passed.

"What do you think their laughing about now?" Amelia ask Jamie, as they get to Amelia's locker.

"who knows and who cares. It's not like they don't do it every other day" she says rolling her eyes. Amelia smiles at her and gets her stuff.

Soon the b***hes and their new 'friend' come over. "Looking at older boys and flaunting over them, didn't know your such a daring person like that, or a cougher for that fact" the main one says as the others laugh.

"I thought you said you weren't going to tell anyone?" Amelia say to the ex friend.

"Hell nah, that was just a way I could be popular and not hang out with a scum like you" she says laughing. Amelia starts crying and run off to the bathroom, which happened to pass Daniels group.

"big cry baby" She hears one call out and turn her head to see her brother laughing with his friends at me. She cried in the bathroom for a bit until Jamie found her and cheered her up.

~yesterday~

Amelia walked the halls alone, holding her books tight as she walked to the next class. Everyone around her saying something bad about her. She now wore a clothes a lot different to what she use too. Black ripped jeans, black boots and a black Nike crop top, yellow flowers covering it. She wore a necklace Jamie had given her, telling her to be brave. She was about to walk into class when she heard one of those girls that started it all say "why is she still alive, like no one likes her." She stopped and looked over at them all to see them laughing. Instead of going to class she walked over to the girls.

"you wonder why I'm still alive right? I'm alive because I want to be. I'm on this earth because God give me a life to live....and I'm not going to let your shitty words effect that. I don't care that no one likes me or that your a total b***h to me. I'm going to still live my life the way I want to" She says standing right in front of her. Yes she was taller than Amelia but she doesn't wear her necklace for nothing. Jamie give it to her before she left and it's one of the only things she has of hers. She turns to walk back to class when the bully slapped the back of her head. She could see the whole school looking at her now. So she did what she's known for. She turned around and punched her fake as nose. The girl fell back bleeding.

'Wow, I have improved at the gym.' She thought. One of the girl's friends run over to her while the other goes over to Amelia.

"you b***h, do you know what you've done?!" She exclaims. Amelia smirks.

"yeah, I punched her and ruined her nose job. What? That's what you all say I do daily" She says shrugging her shoulders and backing away.

"Your a monster, you really are" she says and walks towards Amelia to punch her but Amelia simply turns and the girl punches the locker. Amelia hits her before smirking and walk into class as the three run off.

Halfway through writing down the next math equation when Amelia heard "Amelia Seavey to my office please. NOW. And bring all your things" the principal say over the com. She gathers her stuff together and walk out of the class. Her locker is right outside the principals office so she first put her books and stuff in it and close the door. She locks it again and walks to the office, knocking on the door.

"come in" the principal says and she opens the door. Amelia finds her mum and dad are also here, sitting this side of the princpals desk with him on the other side. "Please sit" he says gesturing to the seat next to mum but instead she takes the one next to her dad. Dad frowns as mum rolls her eyes. Dad grabs her hand and she weakly smiles at him.

"I have discussed what happened today with your parents a-" the principal starts

"only their side of the story though" Amelia puts in.

"it doesn't matter. Injuring two students and ruining ones nose job especially is against the school rules as well as swearing at them. We have discussed it and this is just too much Ame-"

"Indi please, you know I don't like to go by that name"

"well it's too much Indi. Your parents have desided that you will be homeschooling" he says and she starts smiling. "But you will also be going to live with your brother and his band" She sits there shocked.

"what? No I can't live there." She says turning to her mum and dad. "He hates me and doesn't want me anywhere near him or his friends"

"too bad, you obviously can't be trusted here anymore so that's where your going" her mum smirks happy. She turn to her dad shocked.

"You can't let her send me to him. I'll do chores. I'll cook. I'll do anything. Please dad, don't make me go" She exclaims, nealing infront of him.

"I'm sorry darling but that's our final choice. We are calling Daniel right after we leave" he sadly says to her. She had no choice.

"Now please go get your stuff from your locker" the principal says. Amelia, more know to everyone as Indi, storms out and roughly opens her locker. She shoves all her stuff into her bag but carefully putting the pictures of her and Jamie in the bag, along with the ones of Anna, dad and herself. She closes her locker and sees her dad leaning against the other ones. Indi could feel the tears forming big in her eyes.

"Come here" he says opening his arms. She hugs him and break down.

'Why would they think sending me there was any better than being here.' She thinks

"He hates me dad, he's probably going to turn his band mates against me too. I don't want to go" Indi cries out.

"I know pumpkin but it's your mother and the principals choice. They think it's best for you" he says rubbing his hand up and down her back. She nods and pulls away from him. They walked to the car and she sat in the back. She refused to talk to anyone the rest of the day, after that. Well that was until Anna brought in some boxes.

"Why did mum tell me to bring these to your room?" She asked sad. Indi frowns at her and pat the bed space next to her. Anna puts the boxes down and sits next to Indi.

"as you know I punched those girls today. Well mum and the principal deside that it's better is I online school" Anna starts smiling. "But I have to go live with Daniel and his band mates" she instantly frowns but her eyes are confused.

"but why? They know Daniel hates you and won't want you there" she sadly frowns.

"I know An but that's what they desided, that's what I do" Indi says hugging her as she cries a bit. After a bit their mum comes in.

"just pack up your clothes and stuff, leave all the bedding, pillows, decoration and other stuff" mum says and walks back out. Anna stops crying.

"I better let you pack then" she says and walks out. Indi frowns and put on some music to listen to while she packs. After a few hours she's finished all her art stuff and few decor items she wanted to take. She grabs a luggage bag and packs clothes into it and then into another. That holds all her clothes so she puts little things into her backpack. As she finishes, mum calls out for dinner. Indi stops her music and walk down for dinner.

After eating for a while mum says. "Your plane leaves at 10 tomorrow morning so be ready" as she smirks. Indi places her knife and fork down.

"it almost sounds like your happy for me to leave you know" She smirks back. Mum squints her eyes but Indi keeps smirking at her.

"I am, because then I don't have to deal with you" she says weakly.

"I don't know why you and the boys hate me so much. I've never done anything to any of you but I simply push my bully and I'm the worst person in the world. We all use to be happy once but then that happened and I'm a monster to you all except dad and Anna." Indi starts eating again. She just shakes her head but they all know she's guilty about it. Indi finishes eating and goes to bed after checking her phone. Indi knew it was going to be a long night.