18.secrect abilities!

Start from the beginning

" I might or might not be in the same art class as you" he said sheepishly.

We enter the room it was half full since we were a bit early , the few that were present kept giving us especially me weird looks , I noticed I've been getting a lot of that ever since I came back.

"Lisa I would like to have a word with you" the teacher told me as I was being wheeled by Carl outside the room.

"Carl, I'll see you latter thanks "

He walked away leaving only the teacher and I .

"You remember when I told you, your piece has been selected for a competition , I noded. Fortunately you worn the competition and thus you have a scholarship through the rest of your high school and university" she informed me excitedly.

I just watched her in total awe , I can't believe this finally I don't have to worry about my fees , tears of both joy and sorrow started pouring down my chicks.

"I wish mama and daddy would be here they would be so proud of me"

"I'm sorry for what happened dear, take heart things will work out"

"No need pitying me , what has happened has happened , life continues" I stated.

"OK dear, see you in the next class" I wheeled myself off .

Since I was free for the evening and Meghan went home earlier thanks to a flew plus whales was of for a vocation I decided to go to the library .

"Hey, cute wheels , we have a place to go to" brad said as he wheeled me away.

"Wait, I dong remember agreeing to go anywhere with you losers " I teased.

"Well Thats for us to know and for you to find out just chill "

He wheeled me to his car surprisingly Carl was also in it but no sign of Liam. I was a bit released coz I was not planning to deal with being around him after how cold he was at lunch and him making out .

Brad placed me at he back while he took the drivers sit and Carl next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently at brads house , which is marvelous and huge.

"Play and sing for us " both brad and Carl said in unison.

I was seated in front of a grand piano at brads living room

"You guys can't be serious, " I stated clearly surprised at their actions.

"Well we want to witness ourselves your singing ability so yeah we are damn serious" brad said.

"I guess there's no backing out but promise me a week of vanilla ice cream " I said childishly.

"What, all that, anyway OK " Carl answered.

I began playing the piano to a song my mother fought me while I was young back then.

′🎹🎶baby I've been searching for my only one.
And you make me feel like now my world has just began.
Baby your the air I breath, baby girl you complete me..
What na go do , if it no be you.
you and I were meant to be baby.

Just like the stars were meant to light the sky.
And like the pretty birds were meant to fly.
Like the sun was meant to shine .
And the moon was meant for night.
Baby I was meant for you . I was meant for you.
And you were meant for me. baby can't you see
That I was meant for you. 🎶🎹

"The guys and I were so into the music that we did no notice Liam come in. I tensed up a bit when I opened my eyes only to see him sorted on the coach next to Carl.

"Wow that was absolutely amazing " brad commented.

"That was awesome" Carl added.

"Thanks guys but I'm not perfect and my promise still stands."

That evening we had a lot of fun , playing video games T.O.D and other games . Liam became a bit warmly to me so it wasn't an awful evening.

"I'll drive you home " both Liam and brad said at the same time.

"I'll go with Brad " at this point I did not want to be alone with Liam not after what he did.

"Thanks for the rife and everything , see you around I waved to brad as he drove off.