He took deep breaths to calm down as he felt his fangs slowly beginning to poke at his tongue, making him quickly pop open the tic-tac container and popping at least 10 into his mouth to swirl around with his tongue.

Jay could feel his fangs slowly retracting as he tasted the citrus blend of the tic-tacs, avoiding looking in the direction of where Daniel was talking to Zoe instead looking out the window at the sunny day.

He could feel his consciousness slip as he closed his eyes, thankful for his bangs that covered his closed eyes.

He swirled the citrus flavored tic-tacs as he fell back into the realm of dreams.

Jay opened his eyes to see he's sitting down on the side of the bed, watching the blue moon out at night.

He feels something drip from his lip, he brushes his hand against it and looks to see a smudged drop of blood on it.

He had given into his bloodlust....horrible.... he needed to stop before it got worst.

A pair of hands snake around his stomach before a chest is pressed into his back.

"Feel better babe?" the voice behind asks as Jay merely nods his head.

He can taste the blood, it was sweet with some spice that made it addicting. It would remind humans of mousse with its rich texture.

Jay feels the head on the back of his neck, shifting as his hair tangles with some of the hair of the one hugging him from behind.

Jay looks back at the messy mop of black hair as it shifts, a bit.

Turning around, Jay cups the head in his hands, looking at the bandage covering one side of the neck.

"..."

"I'm fine, just a bit tired. I had a nightmare when I tried to sleep." was the answer Jay received as he slowly brought their lips together.

Daniel stole glances at Jay as he decided to continue reading Half-Light to pass the lunch period.

Zack and Mira had stayed behind as well to hang out, though Zack went out a minute later to get the two some snacks and soda.

Zoe had allowed Daniel to read the book alone in peace as she went to gossip with other girls about the novel.

Daniel gulped as he remembered the intimate scene that he had left off on, he was definitely not going to last reading the whole book if it progressed any further.

A chill went up his spine suddenly as he glanced at Jay who appeared to be looking in his direction.

He waved at Jay but was met with no reply informing Daniel he was spacing out.

Ah well, time to read. Daniel chose to skip the intimate part to save his sanity.

I felt eyes watching me from the shadows.... they felt like predatory eyes. I could feel their hunger as I walked home, alone, in the dimly lit night.

The only light was the blinking street lights.

I quickened my pace, regretting spending so much time with Miranda to study that night. Also for not asking for her brother to drive me home.

Not only did I feel like I was being stalked, but it was as cold as a meat locker.

I heard something shift behind me, turning I saw a hooded figure standing there at the end of the street corner.

My heart leapt into my throat as I turned and ran for it. I felt something off about them and I didn't plan on staying to ask them for answers.

Daniel was interrupted when he felt someone near him, looking up he saw Zack and Mira standing infront of him.

"I didn't know you liked trash like this." Zack said as he shook his head in disapproval when he saw Daniel reading Half-Light.

Mira whacked him for insulting the book as she said, "Be nice, after all we're going to see that movie later. Want to join us to watch it Daniel?"

Daniel hesitated as he saw Zack's slightly angry face, he could feel Mira's eagerness to have him come with them but Zack seemed against another person joining them.

Daniel glanced at Jay who was still in the same position as before, "Sure I'll go with you both, but can I bring Jay?"

----

Jay was snapped out of his dream when he heard his name being mentioned, he looked to see Daniel, Mira, and Zack all looking at him.

He was confused at this until Daniel spoke up, "Jay we're going to see a movie after school today, want to come with us?"

Jay was silent before he nodded, he didn't want to deny Daniel of anything though he knew he'd have to buy plenty of tic-tacs and mint gum later.

A/E/N: I know this story can be OOC but please bare with it, since this fic is trash/badly written anyway.