"Really?!" Lisa asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"Let me bring you around the school to familiarize the environment." Tzuyu said and Lisa nodded.

Tzuyu bring Lisa around the school and unfortunately, Tzuyu spotted Sana and Mark at the side making out.

Tzuyu quickly averted his gaze away and look the other direction.

"Let's continue the tour." Tzuyu said and Lisa nodded.

Tzuyu then introduce to her the places of the places and finally they went to their class.

Tzuyu entered the class and saw Mark sitting at his seat again.

Tzuyu was about to go up and chase Mark away but he decided not to.

He went towards them and took his things.

He moved to a empty seat and there's vacant seat beside him so he gestured Lisa to sit beside me.

Lisa complied and placed her things on the table beside Tzuyu's.

Mark then moved his things to Tzuyu's seat and continue chatting with Sana.

But what Tzuyu and others didn't realize is Sana was actually spying on Tzuyu and Lisa.

She herself also don't get why is she doing this but she just feel like she have to.

While talking to Mark, Sana will glanced behind Mark occasionally and look at Tzuyu and Lisa who is having fun.

Tzuyu introduces Lisa a game and Lisa download it right away.

The both of them kept playing the game until the professor come in.

Sana feel jealous because Tzuyu didn't care about her and he's just having fun with the new girl.

Sana is mad about it but she manage to keep her anger in.

Mark realize that something is wrong with Sana so he hold her hand and look at her.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked and Sana nodded.

[Sana's POV]

'How could Tzuyu forget about me and have fun with the new girl?' I thought and huffed.

Mark suddenly hold my hand, startling me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I look down at our hand and smiled.

The scene of Tzuyu holding onto my hand while he sleeps suddenly flashed to my mind.

I then shook off the scene that's playing in my mind.

'What are you thinking? Make up your mind, Minatozaki Sana! You already have Mark! Stop thinking about him!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

I then focused on the professor and start taking down notes.

*time skip to after lesson*

Mark say he wanted to send me back home so now, we are walking back home.

"Sana-ya, I will be organizing a party at my house two days later. Do you want to come and join?" Mark suddenly asked and I nodded excitedly.

"What time? And what is the dress code?" I asked.

"Party will start at 7:30 pm. The dress code will be formal." Mark said and I thought of a dress.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you want me to bring you?" Mark asked.

"Wouldn't that be troublesome to you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No! Sana-ya, you're my girlfriend... Bringing you everywhere will be my pleasure." Mark said and I blushed.

"So cute." He said and pecked my cheek.

[Tzuyu's POV]

I walked out of the class, heading to my locker.

Suddenly, I felt a smack on my head.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I yelled and look back.

I then saw Jeongyeon and the others standing behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and rubbed her back of my head.

"Hey, do you want to join the party that's going to be held the next two days?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head.

"Come on... Just go... There might be hot girls..." Dahyun said and Momo pinched his ear.

"Ouch! Ouch! Honey! Pain! Pain!" Dahyun groaned and Momo twisted his ear.

"If you ever dare look at any other girls, no kisses for 1 month!" Momo said.

"What?" Dahyun said and released Momo's grip on his ear.

"You heard me." Momo said.

"If not, no sex for 1 month." Momo said and Dahyun widened his eyes.

"Honey... I will not look at anyone except for you." Dahyun said and hugged Momo.

"Disgusting couple." Jeongyeon said.

"Come on man. Just go." Jeongyeon said.

"Fine, fine..." I said and they cheered.

"Let's meet together before going to the party." Mina said and we nodded.

I then turn to my locker and kept my things.

After that, I went back home.

____________________________________

Will something happen at the party? Guess and comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!