Death?

The trio got back to the main group. Before Grian or Pearl could explain the situation in a sane and non-panic-inducing way when Taurtis, with all the subtlety of a mac truck crashing into a china shop, blurted out "Guys, there's this army of weird purple glowing creepers and this red glowing one!"

The group started to chatter panicked.

"If I know my color meanings, red and purple are bad news," Mini said.

Martyn turned to the more sensible people in the trio. "Okay, Grian, Pearl, tell us what you saw," he said.

"We saw a large group of about 100 purple creepers with a red one nearby," Grian said.

The entire group started to shout and panic.

"Oh no!"

"Crap."

"It's the end of the world!"

"We're all gonna die!"

Timmy used this time to crack a joke. "Well Grian," he said with a nice big smirk, "it looks like we found Sonam's weird creature."

"Okay, and what should we do about it?" Grian asked with his arms crossed.

That seemed to get rid of Timmy's smirk.

The group was just about to start bickering again when Zee piped up from the back.

"I have an idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The creeper and its army marched on through the plane, ready to destroy the vermin once and for all. It was confident that this much firepower would obliterate them. Looking over the horizon, it saw a creature with rust orange hair and matching chest adornment taunting the army. The head creeper sent 12 of its army to obliterate the rust creature. The creature fleas as the 12 started chasing it. Then came the pure blue creature it first saw killing creepers. The creeper sent 12 more to chase it down as well. Then came the green chested creature, then the lime one, then the bald one, then the muscular one, then the purple one, and finally the long-haired one, each getting 12 creepers siced on them.

However this proved to be a bad idea when the blue and black, the red chested, and the black and white creature lept from a ledge and attacked him all at once, and he only had four-guard creepers. The aggressing creatures shot arrows at the guards, missing many times as they backed away from the approaching creepers, but eventually, the attackers killed the noble guards trying to save their master. The red creeper, in an act of regret and anger, charged at the aggressive creatures in one last stand for the creeper species.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From atop a ledge, Grian, Pearl, and Taurtis watched the creeper convoy dwindle.

Grian had to admit Zee's idea was a good one, despite how crazy it was. "I just hope the others are okay," he said.

"They should be fine Griba," Pearl said.

"Besides, Mini's probably secretly enjoying this with all the murder," Taurtis said.

"Yes, but Mini's also an idiot. Besides, I doubt he can fight off 12 overpowered creepers without any help." Grian said.

"Well, we still gotta have faith in them. They lead the other creepers off so we can get a clear shot in at their leader." Pearl said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Taurtis said smiling as he leaped over the edge, abandoning the better vantage point.