Punishment

Timmy, Martyn, Mini, and Zee turned around to see Salem holding Grain by a lead, and Grian struggling against it.

"That was easier than I thought," Sneaky Salem started, "You all were too busy trying to see if you were talking to the good Netty to even notice me sneaking up on you."

Mini growled before getting back to his feet and prepared to strike Salem before Zee stopped him.

"Don't do it. She's using Grian as a human shield." Zee said.

"Yeah," Timmy added "If you kill him he'll probably respawn wherever they have him locked up."

"I won't hit him. I just gotta get around him and kill Salem." Mini shouted.

"Mini I do not trust your PvP skills enough for you to do that." Said Grian. He felt a sharp pull of the lead.

"Okay, if we can't attack Salem, how will we get Grian?" Mini asked.

"Like this." Said Martyn before running at Naughty Netty with a sword.

The other three followed suit.

"Salem kill him!" Netty yelled.

Her attackers stopped and looked back at Salem. They saw she had a diamond sword out. "I will do it," she said.

Martyn, Mini, Timmy, and Zee backed down.

Naughty Netty smiled "It's good to see you all cooperating..." said "Wait a minute. Where are Tom and Big B?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom and Big B ran where they saw Grian came from. They were glad neither Netty and Salem had noticed them leaving after Salem knocked Mini and Zee over. This was as good a time as any to break the prison. The duo stopped a ditch with a red human figure with big eyebrows on his head. The figure held a red and painfully thick book in its hand.

"Hello, mortals." It said. "I am a Watcher. I currently have to fix the mistake I made."

"Does this mistake involve giving evil personalities command blocks?" Tom asked.

"Yes, and I believe it is the cause to your current problem."

"Our friend said he was trapped in an underground cell and sealed in with command blocks. You think it's in that hole you're standing by?" Big B asked.

"Most likely." the figure answered. "Come with me. I may need your help."

Big B and Tom followed The Watcher down into the hole and down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are Tom and Big B?" Naughty Netty yelled.

"They went home after the meeting," Zee said, after trying to think up a good lie to help his friends, who he sincerely hoped had left to try to do something helpful instead of running away.

"No, they didn't," Netty said.

"Yeah Zee, they heard when Netty showed up," Martyn said.

Zee like he was probably going to hit Martyn for being an idiot.

"No, they definitely left after the meeting," Timmy said trying to keep up the lie.

Mini decided to shut up because he felt he'd say something even more stupid than Martyn had.

"You're lying," Salem said, "I saw both of them while I was trying to sneak up on all of you."

"Girl you need to get your eyes checked because they clearly weren't here," Timmy said.

"I know what I saw, and I saw Tom and Big B hear, and not they're not here. Where are they?" Salem yelled.

"They aren't here," Zee said.

"Enough of this," Netty yelled, "These idiots are clearly stalling for time. We gotta go back to the prison and put Grian back." She backed away into the woods.

Salem obliged, pulling Grian with her.

"I hope that distraction bought Big B and Tom some time." Zee said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom, Big B, and The Watcher came to a large cube with a command block in front of it.

"Well, this is the place," Tom said.

"Good. Now I need you two to do me a favor. Watch my back while I break this thing." The Watcher said.

The pair turned to face the entrance, swords in hand. The Watcher then went into creative mode and punched the command block into non-existence.

"Okay, not that that's taken care of, I need to know how to punish them." The Watcher said.

"Well I would've said they should clean up their bedrock prank, but they need creative mode to do that, and I don't think they should have that power," said Tom.

"Wate, why did you even give them a command block?" Big B asked.

"They said they were going to capture Grian. I gave it to them because I thought they wouldn't be able to. Yeah I know it's stupid."

Then Tom had an idea.

"Big bushy obviously evil villain mustaches."

"What?"

"We make the evil Netty and Salem look obviously evil."

"Yeah," Big B said, "And we add top hats and black suits. While we're at it give them evil canes."

"Yeah."

"I like the way you two think." The Watcher said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the evil split personalities came down to their prison, they saw Tom and Big B mocking then. They would have taken offense to that if they were not behind a familiar, angry, red watcher.

"Release Grain." The Watcher commanded.

They did. Once he was free, he joined Tom and Big B in order to watch them get their comeuppance.

"Now hand over the lead."

They did then backed away.

"Is this what you consider punishing Grian? Using him to as a supplier for your evil schemes?"

Neither of them spoke for fear of angering The Watcher even further.

"I was going to make you clean up all the bedrock because I did not want to, but based on what has just happened, you definitely should not have that. I have found a different punishment."

He instantly blasted Naughty Netty and Sneaky Salem. They now had on expensive, black three-piece suits, top hats, canes, and big, black, bushy handlebar mustaches. The evil duo struggled to take the suits off, even trying to quickly let normal Netty and Salem have control again before quickly taking back control. It only removed the obvious evil for the split second Netty and Salem were in control. Naughty Netty and Sneaky Salem ran out of the prison.

Author's note: Finished one story.  I'll post the rest tomorrow.  For now, I gotta get in touch with my editor and work on the Tarutis special.