Power

In the old and dilapidated base, The Evolutionists sat waiting for the meeting to start. They weren't waiting for anyone to show up though, because everyone was there. Everyone was also in excruciating pain, due to being blown up, and were on edge because they were blown up. Then Martyn decided to step up and start the meeting.

"Alright everyone," he said, trying to push himself off the wall he was comfortably leaning on, only to slightly fall off balance due to pain, freaking out everyone just a bit, "we've just been blown up by a spam of charged creepers, and we don't know where they all came from. Grian has a theory. Come up here and present it."

"Martyn I'm sore. I won't get up off this rock without a good reason." Grian replied.

"Okay drama queen. Present your theory from your rock."

"Well I got a note from Soman saying there is a mysterious creature in the world," Grian started, "After I got this note, we got attacked by the charged creepers. I'm starting to think that this mysterious creature is responsible for this."

Everyone looked at Grian like he just decided to fry up and eat small mammals. Then Tom spoke up.

"You wanna know what I think? I think that is the craziest theory ever."

"Okay Tom, what do you think is causing the creeper infestation?" Grian asked.

"I think The Watchers are doing this just for their own entertainment."

Big B, Salem, and Mini thought this was a reasonable idea.

Zee had a small problem with Tom's theory and spoke up.

"Now even though that sounds reasonable, why would they use massive amounts of creepers to murder us for entertainment? They usually use things like deadly puzzles that only kill us for making mistakes. This seems too brute force for them."

"Maybe they got bored or they needed to mix it up to keep us on our toes." Big B said.

Then it devolved into a small screaming match. Tom, Big B, Salem, and Mini were shouting blasphemes against The Watchers because they're all still grumpy about being blown up, and they think The Watchers are the only ones who could pull that off. Grian is shouting all on his own about not being insane because he as proof. Zee and Pearl are also opposing the blasphemers, stating this level of explosive directness is not in The Watchers M.O. Taurits is trying to get everyone to calm down. Up in front, Timmy is just staring at the fight, pulling one of the most commercially exaggerated confused faces at all the chaos. Martyn has his hand in his face, still, there from the facepalm, he did when the argument started. Netty, who by now has had enough of her overgrown children arguing, took a deep breath and yelled "Enough!" as loud as she can.

Everyone stopped their bickering and looked at Netty in a slight bit of shock. Then she stepped down and let Martyn, who had only un-facepalmed when she shouted, step up.

"Okay," he said a little nervously, "we don't know what's going on, but we do know how to make sure we don't blow up again. Keep two stacks of arrows and a knockback sword on you at all times. Now get out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The creeper hissed in disappointment. Its opponents managed to come back from being blown up by 50 charged creepers. Did it not have enough power to destroy them. Just then it saw a thunderstorm in the distance. That gives the creeper an idea. It ran into the thunderstorm, trying its best to get hit by lightning. It got hit seven times before the storm cleared up. The creeper now had a red aura. It splashed a few nearby creepers, who gained a purple auras and all of the creepers went on to test this new found power. All the purple ones blew up causing craters about 20 blocks in diameter and 10 deep. The red creeper then went on to go on and splash every creepy he saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All The Evolutionists were on edge for a few days, looking over their shoulders waiting for the next creeper attack. Grian, Taurtis, and Pearl were out hunting and looking for untouched caves in some distant woods when they see something glowing purple. They decide to get closer, Pearl walking in front, and Grian in the back, sandwiching Taurtis between them in case whatever's there is dangerous and will try to kill them. They look and see a large group of creepers, the group couldn't get a good estimate due to all the trees in the way. There was something off about them.

"Guys, why are the creepers glowing purple?" Tarutis asked.

The other two looked closer and noticed the purple aura around them, then saw the red one.

"Hey Grian, do you think that red one is the weird creature you were talking about?" Pearl asked.

"I don't know. It seems likely." Grian replied, "Right now we gotta get back and warn the others."

They snuck away before the army could see them.