How is a Cabin in the Woods Even Remotely Safe?

They all ran away from the creepers, down to The Grain Station and got minecarts, before remembering Grian didn't install powered rails. They had managed to get a decent lead on the creepers before that little goof. The entire group stood around in confusion, frantically trying to come up with another fast way to evade the creepers before Grian shouted, "Follow me!"

The others followed him to the spawn nether portal, left the cobble box, took a left to the bridge, and took a right at the end, which lead to Grian's Empire nether portal, and went in. The creepers did the exact same thing. Once on the other side of the portal, Grian lead his friends up the spiral stairs, onto the top platform, and up the stairs leading up to The Grain Station, and onto that large patch of land off to the side of The Empire. The creepers faltered a little due to having to fit 50 of them through nether portals and nether bridges, but not by much. Grian then filtered all his friends into a small cabin on a tiny sandbar, before quickly letting himself in.

Everyone was starting to relax until they realized Grian dragged them to a cabin somewhere far out on the server.

"Wait, I didn't know that this place even existed," Tom said.

"Well, you and Big B couldn't find cactus green dye to save your lives, so that's to be expected," Mini said.

Tom quickly took offense to that and was about to reply when Big B told him to chill for a minute.

"I remember this place." Timmy said, "I built this for Grian as a Secret Santa gift. It's supposed to be a holiday cabin, but he never uses it."

"That's because The Empire never goes on vacation."

Everyone shot him a collective look of disbelief.

"Except for that one time," he said.

"Wait," Marty said, "What if he trapped the place?"

"What?" said all the others.

"Wait," Mini yelled, "What if Grian is the reason there are so many charged creepers and he's just using them as an excuse to get us all here so he can kill us all with a tarp!"

The Peanut Gallery let out an even louder and much more confused what in response to that statement.

Grian facepalmed. "Okay, first," he started, "How can I even summon, let alone control, an entire army of charged creepers? Secondly, look at how small this place is," he said while waving his hand around to point out the fact that the place was small and cramped, and the bed and chest weren't helping try to fit 11 people in the room, "and tell me I can build a trap that will catch you all out while making sure I'm completely unharmed in this small space."

Mini and Martyn both shut up after that. Grian was about to bask in his victory over his friends' paranoia fueled crowning moment of stupid when the plot arrived.

One creeper was right at the door, quickly clawing it down. The group barely had time to react before it was inside and triggered a massive explosion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After respawning, everyone crawled out of their homes, sore and a bit paranoid, to head over to The Police Station to discuss what just happened. They had all hoped the last of the creepers had gone out in that massive, painful blast, but had spent some time crafting a spam of arrows and getting out the knockback swords just in case. Once inside the station, all 11 of them filed down to the cafe and jumped into a hole which lead to the Old Mafia Base, in order to be better hidden in case there are more creepers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The green auraed creeper was walking around the server. After seeing the huge explosion which killed all the evil creeper killing creatures, it was in a bit of thought. The creeper was debating whether to destroy the structures the creeper murderers built, or keep them around as a reminder to the creatures it had dethroned. Then the creeper wandered near spawn and saw them still alive, albeit scared and in pain, but alive nonetheless. The creeper would have blown up from rage right there if it had not remembered all its creations were lost trying to kill these things. It then settled down and went off to think of a new plan.