idk what to call this

Sam POV

After having a good share of pizza we all decided to play truth or dare Clichè I know. I went first looking around the room then finally deciding on Alex I said 'Alex truth or dare?' he hummed tapping his chin playfully 'dare' he decided 'and you can't back out ok?' I had to remember to tell him that or else he would DEFINITELY back out and I can't have that now can I?

I saw him scratching his wrist where his soulmark was. AHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have the perfect plan to get her and Magnus together. They'd look cute together.

'I dare you to get Magnus to show his soulmark AND show us yours too.' I said folding my arms triumphantly.

'B-but you can't do that! That's two dares!' Alex complained.

'Aha! That's where you're wrong! It's one dare with two parts there no getting away from it!' Alex groaned and attempted puppy dog eyes, needless to say, it didn't work.

Magnus POV

GOD DAMMIT.

After this remind me to kill Sam.

I mean anyone in the world could have heterochromatic amber and brown eyes right? Rhetorical question plz don't answer that.

For the meantime I did exactly as Alex asked 'Put out your wrist Maggie lets get this over with' I stuck out my wrist showed everyone my mark Annabeth grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards her, inspecting it closely.

I really don't know what I'm doing all inspiration is gone well *sigh* here we go

Ok so we ended up with one person sitting on someone's lap, someone putting ice down their underwear, some getting their beard braided with zip ties *cough half-born cough* one peck on the cheek, I'd rather not say who got the last one.

its short srry ill update more often now

EDIT: no I won't