The picture is what I looked like while reading this piece of crap

When I did not see Alex I Started to get worried, what if Alex had gotten sick or moved or something.

----Later---- 

Still, no Alex where is she?

Alex POV  [still female]

After being pushed to the ground by Chloe, she started kicking me in the stomach.

Ding ding ding  

the bell rang but Chloe didn't seem to care she kept on kicking and scraping her nails against my arms, but I knew better than to cry or scream because she would just kick harder and stab her heels into me harder, try and hurt me more. Are you wondering why I don't tell anyone? well, let's just say, these are my problems, not anyone else's.

After she left I sprinted into the bathroom and grabbed out my small makeup kit, applied some concealer on to my bruises, washed my cuts and composed myself but the bell had rung so I had to rush it I just hope to god I covered my bruises properly because the last thing I need is people worrying about me.

I walked out of the bathroom and quickly made my way to biology.

-----Time Skip To Lunch ----

I was eating alone at my own table my father had bought me [cause he was just that nice] and then as soon as finished my sore excuse for food I headed to the Pine by the school gates, I could see the whole field from there and- BA DING! my phones notifications whent off it was Chloe. 

Heyyyyyyy it me just say thank you to the readers I thought I would get like one read or sometin' but like 198 WOW! thank you I luv u all plz go check out 'obscuro' by spare_custard, if you can't find her then just go to my profile she is following me and Im following her she's a much better writer than me! plz go check her out, also leave in the comments short chappie but lots or a few long ones?

-me