Auntie M

Alex POV

I woke up to the sound of Jester my caramel coloured chihuahua, yapping her head off at some squirrel outside the window 'oh shut up' I grumbled groggily getting out of bed. Yay! another day of depressing school work and getting called a freak! Father just had to make me get an education cause I had to learn about money and take over this crappy god forsaken business once he died shoot did I start rambling on about my life problems again?

I was female today so I put on a bubble gum pink crop top, some grass green denim shorts, my green high tops with flamingo pink knee-high socks and a pair of pastel pink sunglasses planted on top of my mop of green hair. It was hot out today like 4000000 degrees.

I ran down the stairs to the buffet table and grabbed my bag from the base of the stairs, a few macaroons from the table, and a fresh croissant 'bye Auntie!' I yelled across the room an old lady came out that was Aunt Mirelda she wasn't really my aunt but she was more of a motherly figure than I've ever had, see my mum died straight after I was born, so my dad says he can only see me for a short time each month before crying, he says I remind him too much of mum, once again rambling on.

Auntie M was my personal maid, cook and a very very very long time ago my nursemaid too.

after I say bye I make sure I have the homework completed for me and someone else...

Sorry this is soo crappy I am suffering from no imagination so Ill probs update in a few days.

  -A