History sucks

Sorry, I'm such a bad writer please forgive me I'm writing this straight off the bat no plans or anything if you see any punctuation or spelling mistakes please tell me, or if you have any idea where this story could go feel free to tell me.

Magnus POV

'Crud' I hear her mumble 'sorry' we both say in sync she blushes and I try to look her in the eyes, but when I do I realise she has one dark brown eye and one amber she catches me staring and what are you looking at' she hisses 'I uh g-g-got t-to go to c-class' I stutter and then wait for it, wait for it, I blush too. Wow, Magnus great first impression towards your maybe probably soulmate.

Alex POV

Well, I just met my maybe soulmate snapped at him, blushed and overall probably made him hate me, yep just a usual day for Alex Fierro. He has the same history class as me, well isn't everything today just peachy {note sarcasm}. Turns out just like me he's good with myths. Him, me and a girl called Annabeth, all got the top score on our Mythology Quiz.

I bump into him on the way out of class and end up as a hot blushy mess now all I've got to do is make everyone else hate me oh wait already have. Magnus is this super hot popular guy, and if all the stereotypical cheerleaders, with perfect teeth blue eyes and straight blond hair, see me as a threat to a relationship with him then they with humiliate me and bully me with no end, not like they don't already. Anyway,  could he?