New name

"Sis" Yeah (M/n)" Why do want me to wear this dinosaur onesie?" Dark in the other hand was taking a lot of photos in a lot of different angles "No reason". In the background, her sister was questioning her sister already.

Upon the sun rising (M/n) looked at the window. Many little kids holding their parent's hand and walking wherever they go. Feeling lonely he went to Dark who at the moment was reading. "Dark can I sit in your lap?" Dark smiled and held her hands open. (M/n) at on her lap and put his ear onto Darks chest where he was hearing her heartbeat. Soon he fell asleep, Angel came to the room about to scream but saw (M/n) on Dark hearing her heartbeat. Angel smiled and laughed, "He's very cute" Dark just looked at the child before she had a stoic face and just said "yeah cute" Angel just sighed. "You know I feel bad for the kid, but are you ever going to express your feelings?" Dark just stared at Angel, "No".

(M/n) looked outside the window, bandages covered his arms and legs. He hated the bandages, but he was still healing, but yet he yearned for a parental love. Dark was like a doll never expressing emotions but yet she was nice by expressing materialistic instead of affection. Angel was the opposite, they played together and smile. But yet (M/n) will always be found sleeping with Dark on her bed and hugging her. If she left one day, he will wait for her at the door. If she left for a shift and was tired, he wouldn't sleep that night thinking he was left behind. Doesn't matter what happened, he will always be near Dark. Angel figures this out immediately and made a plan. And he will give some melatonin gummies to little (M/n) to get sleep and sleep with him to feel like he is with Dark. This was effective until (M/n) caught on to the tricks of Angel. 

"Do you wish to go to school?" now this is the first time he heard this word. "School, a place where he read that children can learn and make friends. He stood up and looked at Angel, "I w-wanna go" Angel smiled before bringing (M/n) to the dark room of his. Computer monitors were the only light and dirty clothes were scattered around the room, but yet the room smelled nice due to the scented candles. Upon Angel sitting down and (M/n) sitting on Angel's lap in his gaming chair, the monitors lit up, and many web pages were shown. Angel just swiped left and right that the web pages looked like rainbows going through the monitors until one school page showed up. "(M/n) sweetie you know me and Dark are not able to share your name due to us not being official family, right?" (M/n) nodded. "Well we're going to give you a new name cause secret reason" (M/n) smiled "Secret, Secret" Angel laughed but soon started to think on what name to give. "What name will it be okay with you (M/n)?" (M/n) just smiled and said (New name)".

(Nn) = New Name