18

The footsteps kept coming towards us, then went away. I could tell by the looks of everyone's faces, they were all annoyed. Specially Jungkook. I don't know why, but I feel Jungkook would be the most sly member of this gang. Now that I think about it, what role does everyone have?

"Y/n!"
Taehyung whispered my name.
"C'mon."

I followed after all the seven as we went deeper in the house. As my legs began to ache from crawling, I saw a bright light. I kept my eyes fixed on the light until I was standing in it. We were in a forest.

"Namjoon-"
Jimin looked at Namjoon.

"We have to go now."
He ordered.
"Hurry."

"What's the rush?"
I asked Taehyung while we trailed behind the others.

"Oh you know, Namjoon doesn't want the police finding us."
I nodded.
"And obviously not you escaping. To he honest, I don't like you dad either."

How can he just say that to my face?

"If you were a stranger, I wouldn't snapped you in half."
I said, making him chuckle.

"By the way, where are we going?"
He smirked.

"Our main Base."

We stopped outside a large building. We were deep in the forest where it was too scary to even come here by yourself. As I was shaking, Jin put a hand on my shoulder.

"My my, and I thought Hoseok and I were scaredy cats."
I stuck my tongue out, making him do the same.

I looked at Namjoon. He opened the door only to be met with a dusty entrance. He cleared hid throat as we began walking inside. The place had ripped walls, dusty floors and corners along with spider webs. It seemed abandoned.

"Welcome to our old play house."
Jimin smiled and jumped on an old matted that was lying on the ground.
"We all used to come here whenever we would kill our victims."
I chill ran down my spine.

Wow.

"In that room is where we do the questioning, this room if to tie then up, and that room at the end is where we would kill them. Let's go check it out."
Yoongi said, us following behind.

When he opened the door, we were met with thin layers of blood all over the walls and floor. Pictures of the dead and victims were stuck on the walls.

My dad's picture was there.

"As you can see, there are still traces of dry blood. Yuck."
Hoseok snickered.

My eyes widened as I looked at all the pictures that had crosses. They killed so man people. Yet there were so many people left. Half of them were only getting killed for small reasons, like not giving a full amount of money or whatever. The worst one yet was my dad's one though. As I carried on inspecting all the pictures, Namjoon began cleaning up. He gave everyone a mask including me.

"Jungkook and Jin scrub the walls. Yoongi and Y/n wipe the doors and windows. Taehyung and Jimin mop the floors. Hoseok and I will clean this bloody room."
Namjoon said, making us all go to the storage room.

We got all the things we needed and started cleaning. Yoongi and I went straight to the entrance and started cleaning. As I was about to clean the outside, he put his hand out.

"I'll go outside, stay inside."
I nodded fearfully and listened.

As I started cleaning the door, I started humming without realising. The humming then turned into singing. It was 'Movie by BTOB.' As I was singing the chorus, I started tapping my foot on the ground. Little did I know that everyone was listening to me, watching me behind my back. As I turned around, they all were staring at me.

"W-what? Have you never heard a girl singing?"
I put my hands on my hips.
"Hmph! Now am I the only one who's cleaning?"

They all smiled at me, except for Namjoon.

"C'mon everyone. Let's get back to cleaning."

Can't deny my singing, eh?

I smirked to myself as everyone stood back up and went back to cleaning. Yoongi looked at me while cleaning.

"Your voice is really nice. Use it for good, ok?"
I nodded at his wise words.

This is getting so tense. Like the plot. The more I write this FF, it seems to be getting way better.

Y'know, who cares about school. I'm gonna write a bunch of these chapters. You don't really need to go to school if you wanna be a writer. Just for a couple of things, like learning new vocabulary.

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter!

Byeeeeeeeee 💝❤