16

After having a quiet lunch, I sat in my room on the floor. I sat in a corner next to my bed reading a book. As I was reading, the door opened, I saw from the corner of my eye to see Jimin walking in. He sat beside me and took the book from my hands.

"Listen Y/n, I know your upset, but how about me, you and Jin go shopping."

"AND ME!!!"
Taehyung bounced and sat beside Jimin.

"I thought I'm not allowed to go outside."
Jimin smirked.

"Online shopping."

"No, no, no and NO!!!!"
Jin's voice shook the room.
"We are not getting those filthy clothes for a girl. That's something a peasant would wear!"

"Fine. What about this?"
Jimin clicked the mouse.
"A nice leather jacket."
I nodded.

"I mean, it's ok."
I said, making him shook.

"Ok? EXCUJI MEEEEE?!"
He shouted.

"Jimin, we all know she'll like the clothes I like."
Taehyung started typing on the keyboard.
"Gucci."
I shook my head.

"It's a good brand, but I'm not really into expensive."
Jin smiled.

"You'll like what I get for you."

"A pink fairy dress?"
I almost burst into laughter as Jin nodded.
"You can't be serious."

"What? I am."
I shook my head and grabbed the keyboard.

"Here."

Some blue overalls and a white T shirt showed up on the screen. All the boys nodded and ordered. I then typed in some puma trainers and they added that to the basket too.

"Y/n, it's 10pm. Go to sleep now."
Jin ordered me.

"Fine. Goodnight you guys."
As I walked out, I saw Namjoon in front of me.
"Namjoon- Er Mr.Kim!"
I bowed and began speed walking past him.

"Namjoon's just fine."
He said.
"And Y/n."
I turned around.
"By all means, you must not let anyone know where we live when we set you free. We are just keeping you for ransom, so in return we have your dad's life."
I gulped passed in my throat as he walked up to me.
"So, be thankful we haven't got bored of waiting and ended you. It's so simple to be disobedient, the same way it's so easy to kill someone. Got that?"
I nodded.

He smiled and patted my shoulder. With that he walked away. I stared as his figure disappeared in what seemed like the never ending hallway.

:-)