8

After Taehyung had gone outside, I was in the guest room. I decided to get cleaning because this was just a mess. Guest room? Yeh right more like dust room. I took my hair bobble of my wrist and tied my hair up into a high ponytail, not caring if it was messy. I started rummaging threw boxes that were lying in the wardrobe. Nothing.

"What are you doing?"
I turned around to see Jungkook.

"Trying to clean this room up. It's a mess."
He tilted his head.

"It's the store room, are you an idiot?"
He pointed to the door to make me see that it was indeed.

"But Taehyung said that it was the guest room."
He snickered and walked in.

"Taehyung likes to pranks people, specially naive ones."
His piercing eyes looked straight into mine.

Stop looking at me.

His stare was bone chilling. Rather than feeling uncomfortable, I felt absolutely petrified. The stare made me feel like I was gonna get killed in seconds.

"Your a scaredy cat I see."
He lightly smiled at me.
"Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt you. Your just a kid, still going to school."
I tilted my head.

"Wait what? I thought I was your slave..."

"We were joking with you. The only reason your here is because of Namjoon. The rest of us think your a cute kid."
I blushed at his words, making him snicker.
"C'mon now, lemme show you the guest room. If anyone asks who let you stay in there, just say that 'Jungkook said this is my room from now on'."

"You don't want me to use honorifics? Taehyung wanted me to."
He shook his head.

"I hate being called oppa."
I smiled.

"Whatever you say."
I said while following him out.

I looked around the hallway as we both were walking. The sunlight was beaming through the windows and I could literally feel the beams hitting my arms. I realised I was still in my outfit from the day before.

"Here you go."
I looked inside to see a plain room.

"Ah thankyou."
I walked inside and sat on the bed.

I watched as Jungkook left the room. It felt empty again. I shook my head and laid down.

What am I doing?

I should be trying to escape.

Will Y/n become friends with the Bangtan Gangsters or become a runaway?!

I honestly don't have a clue my friend.

Thankyou once again for reading chapter I luv you ❤❤