24

I ran home as fast as I could my little legs could take me. As I opened the door, my mum and and dad were sitting on the sofa in their pajamas.

"It's freakin 11pm. What do you want-"

"YOUR HORRIBLE!!!!!!"
I pointed at both of them.

They both stood up in shock and stared at me in disbelief. I pointed at my dad and clenched my teeth.

"Your a horrible person!! You, you new about it and  never helped her!!"
His eyes widened.

He started taking a few steps back, and so did my mum.

"Y/n, calm down."
My mum said.

"You shut the fuck up."
Her eyes widened in horror as I said those words to her.

They both ran into the garden. I followed behind them and stopped at the kitchen. I grabbed a metal spoon (I know it's stupid but I don't want to kill them) and ran after them. They looked at me in fear as I cornered them.

"Why did you do that to Namjoon's mum?"
I asked.

"Because, I-I don't know!!

"YOU LITTLE-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"
I turned around only to see seven men.

Namjoon stood out and came by my side. He gave me a dirty look and looked at my dad.

"Is there no reason you were horrible to my mum?"
He asked calmly.

My dad slowly nodded. You could see the fear in his eyes. My mum hid behind him.

"Just take him and kill the woman."
Jin ordered.
My eyes widened.
"And keep Y/n hidden with us."
I suddenly felt arms around me as I was picked up.

I looked behind me only to see my parents screaming. I looked as Jungkook picked my dad up by the neck and tied him up. Jimin put a cloth on his lips, making him pass out after a few seconds. Yoongi then tied a cloth around my mum's mouth to stop her from screaming. I watched as Hoseok passed Taehyung a knife.

"Don't look."
I turned back around only to notice I was being carried in Namjoon's arms.

He set me down when we were in the house. He looked at me and frowned sadly. He held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"So then, are you really doing what's right?"

"...Yes."
He sweetly smiled at me for the first time.

I looked outside, but he stopped me by making me face him again

"Y/n, you better not tell anyone this, ok?"
I shook my head.

"Then what do you expect me to do? Listen to a person who kidnapped me and then killed my parents?"
I asked while looking at the floor.

"Well what do you think I went through?!?!"
His voice suddenly raised, making me flinch.
"You don't even love your parents that much. I loved your dad so much and my mum that I would die for them. Do you know the feeling of loss? Do you know the feeling of betrayal?"
I gulped.
"NO!!!"

Namjoon was suddenly pushed away by Jin.

"NAMJOON!!!"
He pulled me back.
"Don't talk to her like that. Everything went so fast. You have to understand she needs time to understand everything that happened."
He said, still keeping me behind him.

"But then what are we supposed to do now?"
Jimin asked while walking inside the room.

"Y/n, you can either choose. Stay with us and become a member of the Bangtan Boys Gang, we can keep you as a little spy, or you can live your life freely as you did before."
Jin offered me.

What Should I Choose?

What would you do?

Also, I've made a new FF.

Please check it out ⬇

Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for reading!

Goodnight~♡