Mornings-'You little tease.'

Helllooooo, my lovely readers. Okay so you better not get comfotable just because the next two or three chapters are smut and fluff, the drama is coming in so soon. I feel so evil, you'll probably hate bothe Troye and Tyler for what they do but oh well! I'll leave it up to you to think about what they are going to do. Enjoy this chapter, it is mainly fluff and sort of smut, haha, anyways, have fun (;

...

Troye grumbled and buried his face further into his pillow, the light blinding him. He could hear Tyler’s soft snores next to him and he sighed turning his face to see Tyler. All that could be seen was Tyler’s nose peeking out the covers, his eyes shut. His hair was ruffled and laid across his forehead, flopping into his eyes. Troye reached over and pushed it out of his eyes, Tyler stirring slightly in his sleep. Tyler reached out his arm and tightened it round Troye’s waist, pulling him closer to his side. Troye smiled then his message tone went off. He reached over Tyler to get his phone off the drawers next to the bed. He looked to see there was a message from Connor and he smiled, opening it.

From: Connor (:

   Hey man, hope all is well. I was wondering if you and Ty are free today to come play tennis with me and Abi? If not that’s cool but hopefully you can! (:

To: Connor (:

    Hey! We would love to come to tennis, if I can get Tyler’s ass out of bed! What time and where? (:

   They sorted out arrangements over text and decided they would meet at eleven at the local park where the tennis courts are. It was ten now and Troye decided it was time to wake Tyler up. He was about to prod him a few times to try and wake him up, but then he decided there was a better way to wake him up. He shuffled down under the sheets then rolled over so he was sitting on Tyler’s thighs. He moved down slightly, settling himself in-between Tyler’s legs. Tyler was stirring slightly then settled again, snores tumbling out of his mouth again.

   Troye ever so slowly hooked his fingers under the waistband of Tyler’s boxers and slid them down his legs as best he could. He shut his eyes when Tyler’s breathing faltered then picked up again, falling back into a steady rhythm. Troye bent down so he was face to face with Tyler’s crotch then glanced up at him again.

“Good morning Tyler,” he smirked, then wrapped his lips round Tyler.

   Let’s just say, Tyler was no longer snoring.

   “Are you having bacon?” Troye was currently cooking himself some bacon, watching it sizzle in the pan with hungry eyes. He could feel drool building up in his mouth at the sight and he was so hungry.

“Yes please darling!” Tyler called from the bathroom. Troye smiled to himself and added a few rashers of bacon to the pan, waiting for them to cook. He quickly got two plates out and placed them on the table then poured two glasses of orange juice. He heard footsteps and Tyler came into the kitchen in a pair of plaid boxer shorts. His hair was in a messy, loose quiff where Tyler had pushed it up while it was wet. He was rubbing his glasses with his fingers then placed them on his face, grinning at Troye.

   “Mm, smells great babe,” Tyler sniffed the air appreciatively. He took his seat and Troye served up the bacon along with some toast then sat opposite his boyfriend. They ate in silence for a bit before Troye spoke up.

“I was so hungry,” he mumbled, taking another bite of his bacon.

“Yeah, blowjobs will do that to you,” Tyler smirked and Troye rolled his eyes, glaring at him playfully while blushing.