Queen Jackie-'Uncle Tyler and Uncle Troye.'

Ayyy, double update. Drama in this chapter, I hope that deosn't dissapoint you. This story actually has a story line.

...

Troye was never awkward. He had always been quite charming and he was always confident around people. He knew what jokes to tell to lighten the mood or how to make a smooth introduction. He had that signature smile with faint dimples or those big blue eyes which could melt anyone. However none of that seemed to help when he met Tyler. Instead of flashing his signature smile he would gape and drool at Tyler, stuck for words. Instead of entrancing him with his big blue eyes, he was always looking at the floor in embarrassment. Anyone he met who had to do with Tyler, he wanted to make a good impression. But he never could.

Korey seemed to be shocked and amused at the same time. A slight blush had covered his cheeks, well who would blame him when there is a naked seventeen year old in your hallway. Tyler was a little tense probably not liking the fact that Troye was naked in front of another guy. Troye was ridiculously embarrassed and he was blushing like crazy. The silence was heavy until Korey cleared his throat.

"It's, um, nice to meet you Troye. Tyler, can I talk to you please? Like now." Tyler nodded but quickly grabbed a pair of boxers from Troye's duffel bag and handed them to him. Troye grabbed them gratefully and slid them on while being shielded by Tyler. After being safely covered up Tyler followed Korey through to the kitchen after shooting a weak smile at Troye. Troye was such an idiot. He wanted to make the best impression on Korey with him being his boyfriend's closest and best friend. He slapped himself on the forehead and sighed angrily at himself. He could hear their voices rising slightly in the kitchen so he decided he should probably get dressed. There was no need to make things any more awkward by still being in his boxers.

He walked through to Tyler's room, bringing his duffel bag with him. Tyler had laid a top out for him and he smiled to himself. Wearing Tyler's clothes was a privilege in itself. It was a tee which was mainly back apart from a cross in the middle which was floral pattern. Troye decided it would go well with his denim capris which ended just before his knee. He pulled them both on and some black converse. The shirt wasn't too big on him; however he could never find a tee which fitted him perfectly. He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, the voices were getting louder and he was starting to panic slightly. He styled his hair into a messy quiff and went and sat in the living room.

He would never want to ruin Korey and Tyler's friendship. Just by the way Tyler spoke about the guy he could tell he was special. He wasn't threatened by it, they were simply close friends. Troye talked about Casper the exact same way. After about five minutes Tyler came out first with his arms crossed. Troye nearly drooled at the sight of his muscles, since he was still in only boxers. Tyler came and sat next to him looking a little smug. He must have proved his point. Korey came in next and stood in front of Troye with his hands on his hips.

Troye gulped and stood up shakily, feeling a little relived when he was a little taller than Korey. Tyler stood up next to him, wrapping an arm round his waist.

"Korey has something to say," Tyler raised both eyebrows at Korey and gestured to Troye. Korey sighed then plastered a smile on his face.

"It's nice to meet you Troye, I am sorry I didn't introduce myself properly. Even though you were naked," he mumbled the last sentence and Tyler growled at him.

"There then. Troye you stay here with Korey while I quickly get dressed." He scotched past Troye from behind and placed two hands on his hips, moving him out the way slightly. Just before he went he leaned forward and whispered in Troye's ear.

"You look amazing by the way," he teased. He then walked into the bedroom leaving Troye with Korey.

He shuffled from foot to foot awkwardly before Korey smiled at him weakly.