Jealousy-'Get me wasted.'

Well, hello everyone! Sorry couldn't resist, anyways this is where the drama properly begins for the next few chapters. The only thing I will make clear is there wil be no affairs or cheating between Troyler, as that will ruin the story and it's too emotional. However get ready for some jealous Troye (; I am double updating today cos I love you so mcuh. Enjoy <3

...

  Troye shut the front door behind him and dropped his bag to the floor. It was finally Friday and he had officially suffered a whole week without Tyler. Of course he had texted and called him, but he hadnât seen him in person for far too long. Caspar had stayed of school; he wasnât getting any sleep from his ordeal. His accusation that Troye wasnât spending any time with him still haunted Troye, but he couldnât help it. Caspar was having his own problems and Troye really didnât know the solution. It would all blow over but Caspar was an idiot and Troye couldnât help but feel mad at him. Yet he had made mistakes of his own and his best friend needed him, he couldnât ignore him. He had texted Caspar throughout the week but he was still stressed, he really needed to take his mind off things.

   He pulled his blazer and shoes off, putting them to the side and made his way upstairs. He got into his room and pulled out his laptop, opening up Tumblr. He sighed in relaxation, just scrolling through post after post. It calmed him immensely and he could feel his muscles relaxing. After a while he got a text and when he opened it up, his face lit up as he saw it was from Tyler.

From: Tilly <3

   Howâs my gorgeous boyfriend? Xxx

   Troye smiled and his heart swelled at the message.

To: Tilly <3

   Your gorgeous boyfriend is absolutely fine, howâs my gorgeous boyfriend? Xxx

From: Tilly <3

   Your gorgeous boyfriend is absolutely fine too (: Anyways I am throwing a party tonight, and I want my little TimTam to come, you free? Xxx

  Troye grinned when Tyler called him âhis little TimTam.â He was so adorable that it was giving Troye heart palpations and he tried to calm himself.

To: Tilly <3

   I would love to come, what time? Xxx

From: Tilly <3

   It starts around about seven but Iâll pick you up at six so we can have some alone time (; xxx

To: Tilly <3

  Sounds good (; xxx

   In reality Troyeâs heart was thumping in his chest. Having been starved from Tyler all week, being alone was the perfect solution to his stress. He could have a fun night with Tyler and his friends and hopefully forget all about his troubles. He started getting ready early, jumping in the shower. He got out and blow dried his hair into a quiff and he was pleased. He pulled on some black skinny jeans and a white jumper with âcheap mondayâ written across it. He pulled on his new black converse and gave himself a once over in the mirror, pleased with his outfit.

   He waited round and soon got a text from Tyler saying that he was outside. He grabbed his phone and rushed out, excited to see Tyler again. Tyler was leaning against his car and when he saw Troye he opened his arms wide. Troye launched himself into Tylerâs arms, grinning when Tyler wrapped his arms round him tightly. He dropped a soft kiss on Troyeâs head and buried his nose in his hair, smiling. Troye was never more content in his life.