Connor-'Quick relief.'

Ayy munchkins, a lot of swearing in this chapter so sorry for any offence. Just a fun fact, I am British so our timezones might be different.  Enjoy <3

...

You always have lots of different people in your life. You have your family who you love dearly, unless you’re in a different situation. That one close friend who you consider a brother or sister. General friends who you blabber on to all the time but you wouldn’t share any of your darkest secrets with. A boyfriend or girlfriend who owns all of your heart and attention even though they can piss you off so much (Ahem. Tyler.) Then you have acquaintances who you don’t really talk to. Enemies and people who you hate and wished you never met (Ahem. Marcus.) Then you have those few people who you would never dream if talking to you, yet when you’re in trouble you somehow think if them no matter how bad your history with them is. Connor was one of those few people for Troye.

    “Troye, why are you calling me this late? What kind of favour?”

“I don’t really know why I’m calling you Connor, I need help. Tyler is piss drunk and I am in no state to drive, I was wondering if you could come get us?”

“Why don’t you call a cab?”

“I’m too nervous and while Tyler is pissed I would be a wreck.” Connor sighed.

“I’m on my way now, where abouts are you?”
“Tyler’s mums,” he recited the address to Connor.

“Okay, I’m making my way there now. Did you two get in some sort of fight?”

“I’ll explain when you get here.” Just as he was about to hang up he quickly stopped.

“Connor,” he called through the phone.

“Yeah?”

“Thank you,” he mumbled.

“It’s okay,” he could hear Connor’s smile through the phone.

   Troye hung up and shoved the phone back in his pocket. Jackie was talking to Tyler sternly and Tyler hung his head guiltily. Troye made his way over and Tyler instantly perked up. He tried to grab Troye’s hand again, but Troye just flinched and stepped away from him. If Tyler started cuddling him, he wouldn’t be able to stay angry for long. And Tyler deserved this right now. Tyler groaned to himself.

“Who’s coming to get you then?” Jackie turned to Troye while Tyler was wiping his hands across his face and muttering.

“Connor is,” Tyler looked confused.

“Why is Connor coming to get us, I’ll just get a cab.”

“In case you hadn’t noticed Tyler, it’s midnight. We’ll get the dodgiest cab ever and you’re absolutely shit faced so I’ll be a nervous wreck. Stop your damn complaining and shut up for two seconds.”

   Tyler groaned again and pouted childishly. Troye just crossed his arms and huffed, he felt bad for Jackie having to watch this. He looked apologetically at her and she just smiled at him slightly, nodding her head.

“Be strong,” she mouthed and Troye nodded.

“Connor will be here in about half hour I think, there shouldn’t be much traffic. Do you need any more help cleaning up Jackie?”

“No, I think that’s all, thank you Troye. If you don’t mind, I’m rather tired. You can wait inside if you like?”

“No thank you, the fresh air is good for him,” he nodded towards Tyler who was swaying slightly. He would love to joke and tease about him being drunk, but he was so annoyed.