Korey-'He was always one for smooth introductions.'

Hi munchkins, this is just a quick filler chapter which is mostly fluffy. The next chapter will be quite large as it is when Troye meets Queen Jackie and the rest of Tyler's family. Happy Little Pill though... Enjoy the chapter, love you all <3

...

“Troye baby, wake up,” Tyler’s soft voice was right next to Troye’s ear. Troye buried himself into Tyler’s warmth, huffing against Tyler’s chest. Tyler chuckled but tightened his arm, bring Troye closer. Even though it was pretty much boiling hot in the room, Troye was too comfortable to care. When Tyler had carried him in here last night it hadn’t been as hot. Troye fell asleep straight away, with Tyler’s soft fingers running up and down his spine. He felt like Tyler was a magnet and he was the most desperate piece of metal. He was so ready for his metaphor exam on Monday.

   “Troye, love, we have to get up and start getting ready. We have to leave early to get to the barbeque.” Troye just felt content listening to Tyler try and coax him out of bed with pet names.

“What time is it?” He mumbled into Tyler’s chest.

“About 7ish,” Tyler replied, his head buried in Troye’s hair.

“Tyler, you can go fuck yourself. I am not getting up at seven in the morning,” Troye grumbled.

“Firstly, you’re grumpy in the morning. Secondly, I would rather fuck you,” Tyler chuckled darkly.

“Pervert,” Troye muttered. He could feel Tyler frown into his hair.

“Hey, that was mean. Anyway, you didn’t seem to be complaining yesterday,” Tyler commented and Troye blushed. He groaned and shut his eyes again, pretending to snore.

   Tyler let go of Troye and rolled on top of him. Troye opened one eye and smiled to himself. Tyler was adorable in the morning. He had been running his hands through his hair, so it was in a messy quiff. His glasses were gone and all his freckles shone in the morning light. Troye heated mornings, but this one wasn’t quite that bad. In fact, with Tyler here it was pretty amazing. Tyler had boxers on, along with Troye so that was the only downside. Although that would probably cause Troye to think inappropriately then this would end with him blushing like a maniac.

   Tyler leaned down and attached his mouth to Troye’s. Troye shut his eye again and sighed happily into the kiss. Tyler pried open his lips with his tongue and let it dip inside his mouth. Troye hummed against Tyler’s lips and Tyler bit his lip in response. Tyler brought his hands up and gave Troye’s hips a light squeeze. All of a sudden he pulled his mouth away and began tickling Troye’s sides, pinning him down by straddling him. Troye screeched and tried to bat Tyler’s hands away and ended up kicking out and squirming. Tyler got off him but continued tickling him.

“Stop! Tyler, please stop! That tickles!” Troye kicked out when suddenly he was falling. He fell of the bed with a thud and Tyler’s cackle filled the room, high pitched and adorable.

   Troye sat up and groaned, placing a hand on his head. Tyler was laid back on the bed, his hand clutching his stomach with laughter.

“Your face!” He squealed. Troye stood up, grumbling under his breath. Tyler calmed himself and stood up, still giggling breathlessly under his breath. He came over and wrapped his arms round Troye’s waist, rubbing their noses together in an Eskimo kiss. Troye giggled to himself at Tyler’s cuteness. Tyler pulled away and smiled, dropping a quick kiss on Troye’s nose.

    He intertwined their fingers and pulled him out the dark bedroom. They went through to the kitchen and Tyler turned to Troye, holding both his hands.

“Right Mr Sivan, what would you like for breakfast?” Troye wanted to say something unhealthy like Nutella or a doughnut as that was what he usually had but he thought Tyler would disapprove of that.