Wrecked-'Pretty little lips.'

Hello, hi, yes I am alive! I am so sorry for not updating but have I had a held of a few days. My laptop charger has broken and my laptop is DEAD. So now I have ordered a new one. I have tried writing this several times on my ipad, but then while I place it down to do a simple thing like eat, it deletes itself. So finally I have some free time with no distractions and here is the chapter I have been trying to post forever. It is on a iPad so there will be errors but stick with me and I will go through them once my laptop is up and running. I am so sorry again, and I love you all so much. Enjoy <3

...

Have you ever wished time would go faster? Yet every minute, every second drags by, taunting you as you wish time would hurry on. You would turn and look at the clock but it hasn't moved and your neck hurts from turning round so much. Troye had been suffering from this all week. Since his date with Tyler on Monday, he had to wait until Friday to see him. To others that didn't seem long, but to Troye it was a lifetime. However, Friday had finally turned up and made its appearance, and for that Troye was so grateful.

He was sitting in his final class on a Friday now. There were only a few minutes left until the end of school, where Tyler would be waiting for him outside. He drummed his fingers on the desk and tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for the boring lecture to end. He had daydreamed all class about him and Tyler spending the evening together. He could imagine them watching crappy reality TV shows, sassing and bitching about the characters. He could imagine them eating dinner together, looking across at one another. But most of all he could imagine them cuddling up together, just contently wrapped up in eachother. The thought made him shiver.

He turned round in his seat to look at Caspar. Caspar was hunched up over his desk, drawing a very detailed penis, his tongue stuck out in concentration. His tie was tied round his head and his hair was fluffed up as usual.

"Caspar," Troye whispered loudly. Without looking up Caspar hissed back.

"I swear to god Troye, if you tell me what time it is one more time, I will flip shit." Troye widened his eyes and turned back round in his seat, leaving Caspar to his immature japes.

The professor was writing absolute rubbish on the wall and Troye prayed that he would finish on time, he would hate to be late for Tyler. He undone the first two buttons if his shirt and loosened his tie, ruffling his hair up a little. He rolled his shirt sleeves up to his elbows along with his blazer sleeves. He wouldn't have to worry about his appear eve now, he could just focus on getting to Tyler. Finally the professor turned round, placing his pen on his desk.

"That concludes our lecture for today class, you are all dismissed."

Troye jumped up so fast he banged his knee on the table. He ignored the sting of pain and packed all his stuff up in record time, chucking his side bag over one shoulder. He popped a piece of gum in his mouth and exited the class.

"Troye, wait!" Caspar called. Troye grimaced but stopped, tapping his foot as he waited for Caspar.

"Hey man, what's the rush?"

"I've got to meet Tyler," he snapped a little too harshly.

"Oh, well let's go together. I have to meet Gaby anyway, I'm going round hers tonight."

They walked side by side together, Troye a little further ahead because he was walking slightly quicker. He couldn't wait to see his favourite blonde American. He imagined his crinkly smile, his bubbly voice and warm embrace which just made Troye walk faster.

"Troye mate, slow down. He's still going to be there," Caspar muttered sarcastically.

"Sorry, I just really want to see him," Troye smiled weakly.